Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed & Shrooms

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buddha2.0, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Normally i go into the woods and toke it up and eat some shrooms before my woodland adventure but it's to fucking cold out for that. And when you come across shrooms i never give up the chance to trip but any ways. Where are some of your guys Favorite tripping and tokeing spots?

2. Well my all time favorite place to toke is on the roof of my apartment. Its not sketch and the view is crazy.

3. I love the forest, but fields are a lot of fun because they seem to go on for ever. There is this huge ass field I walk to school on and after school me and my buds (pun intended) go and sit on the bleachers and chill and toke a blunt.

Also my attick cuz I have a real nice chill out set up with mattresses for when we trip on other shit, like shrooms lol ;) or anywhere with a tv and stereo and food and guitars you no!? :smoking:

here is my attic set up.

Attached Files:

4. nice setup dude, we should burn haha:cool:

5. Hahaha, yeah man, if your ever in DC and got sum bud, im up for it:D:smoking:

6. I live in Tennessee and its nothing but woods almost i have some of the coolest places to just chill and smoke. I've only tripped once with my friends normally i just trip by myself i just get a better experience. I think the coolest place i have to toke in is this huge tree i named it jah tree you can just sit almost in it and smoke. The coolest place i ever tripped was by the river the moving water is so calm and just watching the fish swim is memorizing.

7. Being outside in nature on shrooms is awesome. One time i peaked while watching zombieland in theaters. That shit was nuts.

8. Fucking rad smoke spot! :hello:

9. I've shroomed in many many many places, to name a few - My house, in the desert out by my house, random tweaker houses, concerts, mission beach, on camelback mountain...the list goes on and on

hahaha i've had a lot of shrooms in my area lately.

10. Haha, there is something about shrooming in random wierdo's houses that is just 'FUN'! And I don't know why. I once did it by a high way and I thought the cars were buffalo and my sitter had to save me, lol, dumb dissension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.