Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed shortage?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Freakshow High, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I live in Montgomery County in Maryland and use to live in Florida and it was NEVER a problem finding bud there- or other drugs for that matter. My friend wants to try weed for the first time but for the damn life of me and my other friend who smokes, we CANNOT find anyone who has any! It's been a week and it's giving me a headache. I've never encountered an issue like this before and I want to know if sometimes shortages happen and I also need some advice on the best places to find a reliable dealer since those who usually sell weed here suddently either dropped off the face of the Earth or just doesn't have any.

2. >i want to know if sometimes shortages happen

yes

>best places to find a reliable dealer

college campus, anywhere you see people hang out and smoke (weed or cigs), the police station

3. everyones moving back into college right now. just give it a week or two for the dealers to get their shit back together. things will pick up again

4. fate wont let your friend smoke weed... hes better without it

5. I live right across the way in Delaware and there is a plethora of weed over here. It's just mostly reggie.

6. Eww... Reggs are just vile. Some fool actually sells regs for ten dollars a gram here.

7. [quote name='"Freakshow High"']
    Eww... Reggs are just vile. Some fool actually sells regs for ten dollars a gram here.[/quote]

Well im glad you didnt break down and buy that dirty shit.

8. dat dere elitism

9. I'm not saying I'm too good for regs but they are of lower quality just like those cheap two dollar drinks (Four Loko, Tilts, Joose, Sparks although I like them plenty) but I'm not paying double the price for something like regs.

10. what the fuck do you mean double the price? since when is dank 5/g?

11. Regs are usually five dollars a gram- at least in Florida, Maryland and Pennsylvania. I said the guy sold regs for $5 a half gram, ergo, $10 a gram.