Weed-seeds.net? Legit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by grassman2, May 12, 2011.

1. I ordered thc bomb from them around a year ago and had no problem. They seem pretty legit.

2. Is this the same as weed-seeds.nl??

3. yeah there cool, just told me they would give me $ to stop posting, what did they give you cone? how bout you geoff?

4. Dude, You need to chillout a bit. I take it that you ordered from them at some point and you had a problem? Rather than coming on here with your first post and going nuts, if you want to be helpful to the other GC users explain with as much detail as possible what the problem was. That way people will be able to see where the issue is and then avoid the same problem, or even offer some advice to you to help resolve it.
    At the moment you as just coming across as a bit of a psycho.

5. Not sure what your problem is with them man, i have ordered of them a couple of times, just like i have from the 'tude and other banks. Does that mean i also work for them as well or take bucks to write reviews? No.
    So you were offered money to stop posting were you? Man that must be a sweet way to pay for your weed. Set up a load of accounts on GC start complaining about a seedbank without even actually saying what the f*ck the actual problem was and then cash in from the bank just to shut up. Wow and there was me working like a sucker to make a few bucks when I could have been doing this all along. I stand by my last post.