Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Scenario!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Okay the apocalypse has happened. 1 in 10 have survived initially. You are the only guy with knowledge of weed and how to grow it. You also possess seeds and grow equipment. Money no longer exists. How would you survive?

2. By drinking water and eating hemp of course until I can make clothing and rope and trade it for things I need like an Xbox 360 and a pizza hut

3. trade weed for gas and shit.
    you've layed out the parameters to force me to be the weed guy tho, lol

4. hit up a gun shop, grab me 10000 rounds of ammo and a few gats, hit up the abandoned head shops, grab atleast 10-15 pipes, and all their lighters and matches. go sit in a fucking house and grow/smoke mad weed till i die. and kill anyone who tries to stop me...

5. I would kill other people for shit I need

6. Continue living in an underground bunker powered by solar panels, and growing weed getting high/stoned as shit all day every day.

7. I'd go to Walmart in a van or a pick-up truck and grab a gun, couple boxes of rounds, cases of water and something that will stay good for a long time, like some dehydrated foods. Board myself up somewhere, eat and smoke.

8. id set up shop in my basement. Go to the local gunshop steal as much as my hands can carry (and my car). Place all weapons in strategic position around premises for easy maneuvering around the house and firing if need be. I would grow all the weed i can using it for food and smoking and money if i encounter traders. Rope and all other hemp products ill make for use. Hopefully my bong survives the initial blast. Once stocked up on supplies id sit on a constructed post with an AR15 rifle, 4 spare mags, my bong and some grenades.

edit - raid supermarket for supplies.

9. Continue? You mean to tell me you are currently in a bunker?