weed ruined my life

Discussion in 'General' started by jkushhhtoker, Jun 5, 2016.

1. i cried one night to my girlfriend non stop about how i just used weed to cover up my problems for years. I told her i hated it and it runied my life. thats why she gets upset when i watch stuff on youtube about weed and talk about how much i love sweet ganja, shes just really confused

2. So quit then.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 10
  3. She's not the only confused one here...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 16
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Such a dope story!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Weed don't cover up shit for me, it puts my issues right in front of the line in my mind.

• Like Like x 12
  6. Was it all the weed's fault or did you have something to do with it?

• Like Like x 6
  7. Weed actually makes me think MORE about my life problems, as opposed to allowing me to escape them.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Yeah usually when I smoke I have more motivation afterwards to get stuff done.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Pubes

• Like Like x 3
  10. Cant blame weed, nobody has real problems, they just cant accept life. You gonna die one dsy, could be today, and appreciate that youre not shittin out of your Dick hole at the childrens hospital or burning in a firey blaze right now. Cant expect anything in life, hell even retarded people like forest Gump can understand that.

• Like Like x 3
  11. When I get high my mind goes straight into where I'm fucking up in life and I will feel like shit through out the high. Which sucks because every time I smoke I bad buzz lol. I don't know what kind of weed you're smoking that covers up your problems but I sure as hell need it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sounds as though there are some deeper problems. For me I smoke to relax after the day but most of the time I start looking around at my house and I'm like fuck I should clean, or, fuck I should work on my website. Weed sometimes isn't so chill haha. But that's a good thing for me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You ruined your life...Trust me, if anyone can say weed ruined their life that's me.

Not you...Bow to me.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  14. weed didn't ruin your life. You decided to smoke. It ain't like a bud came knocking at your door and forced you to smoke it

Stay high

• Like Like x 1
  15. It ruined yours? How so?

16. Wow, too bad I can't upvote this and subscribe to it's sub and then retweet it.
    Also, I laughed in real life when I read that you cried.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sounds like you should file a law suit against the marijuana industry for ruining your life.

• Like Like x 1