Weed + Rubbing alcohol = joint pain Reliever ?

Discussion in 'General' started by JKing069, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Hey GC , Have you guys heard of mixing your weed with rubbing alcohol to relieve your joint pain or muscle pains ? Story time !! So one day my Tia found out my grow room with my girls in there and she wasnt mad at all . Instead of freaking out or getting yelled at she asked me if she take some .I was like uh ?? 0_o I Asked why .? Then she told me if you mix it with rubbing alcohol it helps her joint pains .To make the story short she was scared to take it . Due to the fact of what if she gets pullover or something happens and she gets caught with the weed .So my question is , Is it true ? And How can yoy make it ? I would like to surprise her with a bottle of Rubbing weed alcohol :) Thanks , Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

2. I could be wrong, but I do not think that is how it works. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. [quote name="OscarZetaAcosta" post="19312981" timestamp="1389329922"]I could be wrong, but I do not think that is how it works. :cool:[/quote]What's your thoughts on it ? Do you it really relieves pain ? Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

4. And why no ? Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

5. Hell yeah dude, I know a few elderly people who do this back in Mexico. I dont think they used rubbing alcohol though. Basically you just put the bud in a bottle with alcohol and let it sit for at least a week. If your aunt is paranoid about being caught with it, you could prepare it and then strain the bud out. Shit you could even go an extra step and mix that liquid with some type of lotion or something so she can shake it up and apply it to her sore joints or muscles.

As far as I know it has to be heated to activate the smoke, man. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. [quote name="8ight" post="19313013" timestamp="1389330335"]I don't know what a Tia is, but maybe they're referring to making a oil-like product? Like this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGWxz0DMSI[/quote]Tia means aunt in Spanish. Lol My bad bro I thought everyone knew a little Spanish >_< Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

8. There are all sorts of topical cannabis products, although i havent heard of them being made this particular way.

I would assume if your aunt knew this she likely has experience using the rubbing alcohol product so....likely works fine.

9. am i the only person who has no idea what the fuck this story is about?

10. His aunt found his grow and told him she wanted some to mix with rubbing alcohol to be used topically for joint pain relief.

11. #13 8ight, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014

At least 60% of the guys I work with are spanish, but I don't know a single word of it myself.  :p

But yea, I realized the video I posted it pretty long-winded, but basically: yes is the answer. My understanding is that making something like in the video I posted will result in pain-relief type of medicine that won't necessarily get you "high." 

12. [quote name="ilikeLSD" post="19313008" timestamp="1389330282"]Hell yeah dude, I know a few elderly people who do this back in Mexico. I dont think they used rubbing alcohol though. Basically you just put the bud in a bottle with alcohol and let it sit for at least a week. If your aunt is paranoid about being caught with it, you could prepare it and then strain the bud out. Shit you could even go an extra step and mix that liquid with some type of lotion or something so she can shake it up and apply it to her sore joints or muscles.[/quote]Yeah , thats what's she was telling me about . When she was living in Mexico her parents or someone use to do that all . Or something like that . Lol Thats what I was thinking of . Just making it for her . She has this sickness that's cause her joint to start to hurt out of no where .I forgot what's it called .Lotion? Lol im scared of misplacing and then use it to fap xD lol Jkidding Lotion sounds like a good ideaSent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

13. [quote name="8ight" post="19313050" timestamp="1389330764"]At least 60% of the guys I work with are spanish, but I don't know a single word of it myself. :pBut yea, I realized the video I posted it pretty long-winded, but basically: yes is the answer. My understanding is that making something like in the video I posted will result in pain-relief type of medicine that won't necessarily get you "high." [/quote]Well there's always time to learn . You will never know . You can meet a Latin girl (; Only 60 % Shit where I work at its more like 95% speak Spanish .And the sad part is I hardly speak Spanish >_< and im Mexican lol I haven't watched it I will get it later one Thanks Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

14. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19313028" timestamp="1389330504"]am i the only person who has no idea what the fuck this story is about?[/quote]damn Obama. >_< Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

15. #17 ilikeLSD, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014

Yeah most of the people I know use it for their arthritis.

hahah that misplacing the lotion part made me bust out laughing. Good luck to you dude, your tia will probably be stoked when she sees what you have made for her. Also i forgot to mention, but since you grow you could use all your trimmings and stuff to make it so you dont use too much of those precious buds lol

16. My grandma got a plant from my cousins other family because she wanted to do this. They ended up throwing it away for some reason (or so they say). She said a lot of old people used to do this in Mexico.

17. [quote name="ilikeLSD" post="19313119" timestamp="1389331670"]Yeah most of the people I know use it for their arthritis.hahah that misplacing the lotion part made me bust out laughing. Good luck to you dude, your tia will probably be stoked when she sees what you have made for her. Also i forgot to mention, but since you grow you could use all your trimmings and stuff to make it so you dont use too much of those precious buds lol[/quote]Haha that shit had me laughing while typing it lol Well I don't mind only if Its going for a good cost . As long as it help my Tia :) Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

18. People in Mexico are Old G's out there .I need to go visit one day !! Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk