Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + Rollercosters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Northernlights8, Jun 2, 2009.

1. fk yea!
    never done it before but have always wanted to!

2. Last summer I went to Cedar Point in Ohio high. We blazed all the way there (about an hour drive or so) and then smoked a spliff on the skyline (little box things on the lines that take you across the park) and blazed again in the parking lot at 4:20.

It was a great time really and I'm usually not so big on roller coasters. Before then I had a bit of a fear of roller coasters. Heights just don't go well with me but when I'm high the fear is exciting and fun.

3. I'm going to Cedar Point in a week or two! I have never been, but can not wait.

My friends and I are looking forward to the Dragster... I mean, 420 feet!

4. Yeah it's better in my opinion but then rollercoasters are generally just awesome. In England we have a few good parks like Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Drayton Manor and Thorpe Park but nothing that rivals Six Flags or Cedar Point. Alton Towers is amazing though, the themes are fantastic which are so satisfying when medicated, and Nemesis is the best rollercoaster in Europe. Riding 'Air' on the front row with Paper Wings by Rise Against blasting through was fucking unbelievable, as was Nemesis on front row with Blood Sugar by Pendulum. The Pepsi Max at Blackpool was INTENSE with the ipod on the scene.

5. this carnie decided to fuck with my friends and i after smoking close to a quarter of white widow in one sitting. We get on a ride that swings back and forth like a pendelum, but the actual rows of seats spin causing you to go upside down. These toolbags across from us get the idea to call the carnie a piece of shit and he decides to make the ride repeat itself 4 fucking times. I felt terrible along with all my friends, one of which puked minutes after getting off. So yea, it could go either way

But i forgot to mention that my friend went back the next day, ate a taco and a nasty chili cheese dog, goes on the ride again, and intentionally pukes all over the same asswipe that made the ride go on over and over again. The carnies expression might have been one of the funniest things ive ever seen

6. you wouldnt be talkking about the del mar fair would you? Im mad cause being sober there is fucking boring and wild child a door cover band is gonna be there:mad:

7. yeah man. Its crazy! For sure go and do it.