Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Roadtrip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by borntorun6918, Aug 16, 2011.

1. #1 borntorun6918, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Hello I am new to grasscity, however, I was had a few questions involving a cross country road trip. My uncle recently passed in Virginia and my friend accompanied me there on a roadtrip. Now we are in Tennessee and are considering visiting a friend in New York. My friend is pretty adamant about making this trip a weed roadtrip. However, I am pretty reluctant. We would be smoking primarily out of his tiny bowl and joints. He is thinking about bringing 1/8 of dank and suggests that I should do the same. We would be driving primarily on big interstates so it doesnt seem like we could really get caught, but I get paranoid about cops so I decided to come here. Is this a good idea? We both drive great stoned as we do it all the time when we are home. Any advice?

2. Passing borders while smoking weed seems like a smart idea, go right ahead.

3. Keep everything in a backpack, cops can't search closed backpacks without a warrant.....

good luck, stay safe.

4. Stay awake and follow the speed limits and you should be good.

5. Well there aren't really any interstate borders here. But there is the obstacle of the toll booth. Also i would recommend hiding the weed if you're gonna be driving with it. Ya know, just so the cops don't see ya. You really don't have too much to worry about if you don't drive recklessly. But a quarter of dank between the two of you? Ur gonna be ripped off your ass haha. If you do try to do it then best of luck to ya brother. Smoke on :smoke:

6. Dude driving stoned is never a good idea. But fuck it man, tell them cops to suck your ass if you get stopped, he'll understand.

7. Youre lucky you dont have border patrol stops up north, theyre such an infringement on our liberties and rights herein the southwest its almost fucking unbelievable. I have to stash weed next to my junk or some other clever way any time I want to drive out of town.

Youll be fine at toll booths, and at borders, just make sure to crack the windows after sparkin up and have fun.

8. Weed roadtrips are the shit man me an my homies rolled through oregon and cali before makin our way back to SLC, we started off with a quarter an smoked it on the way to oregon, found an eighth there, blazed on to cali, picked up an oz there,, as long as you dont keep the car hotboxed while you rollin you should be good,, also buy some ozium or some california scent, that stuff works a lot better than ozium imo.

9. id go for it man, i had a big message written for ya but i accidentally hit back and really dont feel like rewriting it. but needless to say have a good time and be safe buddy. blaze away