Weed Related Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by IGotLuv4Bud, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Or just a purple daddy longleg spider....... thats pretty subtle...

2. How about a white rhino with a watch on his leg that points to 420. While he's grazing in the grass, but the grass is weeeed... Still brain storming :smoke:

3. nice one!

4. Damn, that would be a awesome tattoo, it would look sweet if it was melting like something psychedelic. Time has always been the center of psychedelic art...Nonetheless that would be a fucking cool tattoo.

5. I´d maybe get something small, like a watch on my wrist that´s set to 4:20. That way it´ll always be time to blaze! I´d have a blast with that shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha thats the character for hemp, má. Google it!

7. I'm thinking of getting one next year, but I'm just thinking of something simple like an actual weed leaf on my abs. That simple. Lol. I messaged my artist and he said that he could do this super cool shading but it won't take too long / cost too much. Something about putting a small highlight (excuse the pun!) of magenta, and a darker green shadow to make it blend in on one side and stand out from the body on the other

8. I'm thinking of getting one next year, but I'm just thinking of something simple like an actual weed leaf on my abs. That simple. Lol. I messaged my artist and he said that he could do this super cool shading but it won't take too long / cost too much. Something about putting a small highlight (excuse the pun!) of magenta, and a darker green shadow to make it blend in on one side and stand out from the body on the other