Weed Related Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by IGotLuv4Bud, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Well,
    I'm looking to get another tattoo, and I can think of nothing more appropriate than something ganja related... I don't want it to come flat out and be a leaf, or a joint, or say marijuana or anything... I need a nice subtle relation to bud, yet enough where you get the point... Anybody know just the design?

2. hmm maybe get your initials in like red-yellow-green rasta colours and have like smoke in the background? i dunno if that is to directly related to marijuana tho...

3. Well, its not bud, but my friend has a tattoo on his thigh that has a shroom and underneath that it says "Eat Me"

It's actually pretty fuckin cool.

4. another idea

you could get like the chinese symbol(i dunno if chinese words are called symbols or what) for marijuana

cuz not everyone would recognize it and yeah i dunno i think that would be cool

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's not a bad idea, but my grandfather, my father, myself, and my son all have the same initials, so I have them tattood on my arm already... I consider it my family tatty... I was thinkin like an "In God We Trust" with like smoke in the background... IDK, maybe a dumb idea... Just got it cuz me and the guys always talk about how man made beer, God made pot, in God we trust... It's not a certian though, I just need more ideas...

6. not a very good idea after your 55 you will laugh at yourself.
    get something that means worlds to you that everyone even non-drug users can appreciate. your body is a canvas for art for personal/spiritual/yada yada meanings that you should be able to show at anytime. the only spots i have open(not tattoed) on my body are my hands/neck/head/feet/and speedo(crotch and buttox) area. and i will never get them done either. Tats are amazingly addictive. esp when your artist is unbelievable and works with you on prices for letting only him work on you and adding his personal touches to the masterpiece that is your body.

7. if you don't mid it being obvious, do a bong with the worlds longest and most complicated stem (or whatever you call it in english. the... long.. pipe thing). It could be cool if you made it look like colour changing glass or something.

the chinese writing (kanji) you have to be soo careful with though. I've seen way too many tattoos with ridiculous kanji on them. So yeah, look it up yourself. though i personally don't like single kanji tattoos (though maruijana would be two. the one that comes to mind is easy/pleasant + grass. that means drugs) but if put in a sentence, it can be rad.

8. like god or jesus lookin all majestic with a fresh harvest in his arms and smoke behind him and youj could have in god we trust underneath

9. IMO the a bud would be really hard to make into a tat, stick to the marijuana leaf but make it your own design, maby like the classic peace sign one or put it in a mural with a bunch of other things so it isn't as obvious.

Attached Files:

10. nah when your 55 you could remember the good times you had smoking weed and being young and getting tattoos and the good ol days and the tat could remind you of it cuz you'll be old and forgetful..specially if your still smokin then

11. yeah i highly disagree with this idea. if you can't read chinese and get a chinese symbol on you and it says "dog fucker" or something, won't you feel like the dumbass in the end? and especially if you get tatted by someone who can't read chinese either. get something memorable to YOU. don't get it cause it "looks cool". remember, this shit is on your body for the rest of your life.

12. I've always wanted to get the THC molecule someplace, looks cool, probably be inexpensive...and not particularly damning to people who don't know what it looks like.

thats my suggestion!:hello:

13. im more or less getting this with some differences....thanks to the GC member who has this in his siggy :D

the snakes will be red and blue cobras, the weed fist will be a real hand(realistic) open, with an eye on the palm, the middle triangular, colorful looking shaft will be a straight pole with a blade at the end...alltogether its a symbol of DNA, the chakras, the spear of destiny, and marijuana....marijuana is like the key to the mind soo.....oh and an added pinecone somewhere at the top to symbolize the pineal gland...

EDIT: im getting it on my back, its going to be pretty big, taking up a good part of my back from the bottom of my neck to somewhere in the lower middle.

Attached Files:

14. i think chinese sybols for weed would be good
    sure its related
    but if someone asks you what i means it could be different among different people

15. Just get one that says 420:confused:

16. thats why you look it up from various sources or ask someone thats fluent in writing/reading chinese...and if you decide to change your mind a simple chinese symbol or 2 would be not that difficult to cover up with a new tattoo

17. [​IMG]

nice and subtle....the picture is by artist Alex Grey.

18. I just got this idea today while buying some, ........ here it goes .... ...how a bout a white widow ?, i mean, if you just choose the spider, or some artwork involving it, doesn't matter, just taught, ppl who smoke would recognize it, others wont .....

19. uuhh im getting the chacras too.on september...i have to wait for the summer to end..im doing them at the left side of my waist.

i used to want to do the chemical reaction of lsd and a man riding a flying bicycle above it...but it would be big and i already have a tatt at my back.

20. or you could do a purple grandaddy longleg, and then under it, it says Grandaddy Purp, lol