Weed-Related Items through airport! (EMERGENCY!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Travieso420, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Hey people, what's up? Maybe this is in the wrong section so excuse me, it's my first post and it's kind of an emergency, so please tell if it's in the wrong section. (I wanted to post on the Tokers Q&A section but they said that I don't have the "privileges" so I don't know, I'm going to post it here.)

So, Basically, I live in Germany, and I went on vacation to Costa Rica (I'm Costarican by the way) and I bought a beautiful blown glass pipe, a 3 chamber grinder (with an MJ leaf logo on it), two 20 silver screen packs the guy gave to me, and a Watermelon-flavored Double Platinum Blunt Wrap pack.

None of this gear has been used, and I was wondering if I would have any problems if I put them in my checked luggage, I also don't want my parents to know that I have those things because they don't know I smoke, maybe I could tell them that they are for some friends that smoke weed but that would be a last resort. I'm travelling in a few days, please help! :confused:

My traject would be:
    Costa Rica-Amsterdam
    Amsterdam-Germany

Stay safe and keep blazin', Peace. :smoke: :)

2. Non-used stuff should be no issue. I've flown with a new pipe and it went fine

3. As far as I'm aware I think you'll be fine. If it's all completely unused that is..

Glass pipes are completely legal along with grinders, though the MJ leaf won't help.. lol Just don't use anything yet and keep it wrapped up and should be good to go.

4. This is why I love Californian airports, they let you fly with weed. Gotta have your medical card though

5. And if I put them in my carry-on? They would probably take them out to check it, don't they?

6. If they ask reply with "I thought it was a tobacco leaf" lol just act dumb as hell xD but yeah unused glass shouldn't be a problem.

7. I would, but I'm with my parents, my dad is kind of cool with that because he was a stoner too, but my mom is really, ehm, freaky in that aspect? so if she sees my pipe etc... she would ask for an explanation blabla and well yeah! :D

8. ah haha well...it's a souvenir? lol

9. That would work :)

10. It went all cool guys, thanks :)

11. Did you put them in your carry-on bag or the luggage? Also I'm under the impression that the pipe went undetected, is that correct? I have to take a plane to San Francisco in a few months and I don't want the airport security to hassle me