Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + Red Bull + No Doz ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stargasm, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I wanna pop 2 No Doz (pills that keep you woke for those of you whom don't know what that is), wash it down w| a Red Bull & then smoke a fat blunt for breakfast ...

I ain't gonna die or no goofy shxt like that, am I ?

Lmaoo

2. You'll probably crash pretty hard, eventually

3. bad idea

assuming you see breakfast as something you do soon after you wake up..i don't see why you would you need an energy drink and energy pill, too.

if you got a good night's rest, just smoke a blunt and enjoy your morning/afternoon. enjoy the high you're getting from the weed, you don't need the extra substances

4. How much caffeine is in those no-dozes? I think they have 200mg. You might feel like shit, lol. You'll just be really jittery if stimulants hit you that way when they wear off. I'm horrible with come downs. Might wanna stick to 1 no-doz. Or get 2 red bulls. I usually drink one of the big monster's. The one with the screw on top. I drink one of those, smoke a bowl or two and play black ops.

5. #5 Stargasm, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm not doing anything today but listening to music til I get the car around 7-8pm.. So I just wanted to do something different but fun.

6. #6 Stargasm, Jun 19, 2011
    My kinda man <3

7. In that case definitely stick with just the weed. Don't get all jacked up on caffeine and chemicals when you could be relaxing and enjoying yourself.

8. I get so affected by uppers that this is an icky combo. I just stick with bud and methadone :eek:

9. I take NOxplode (spelling wrong probably, not near the tub) at doses >200mg of caffeine plus many other stimulants for workouts and it makes me feel pretty god damn good. However, I have a high caffeine tolerance.

You're not going to die, but you might feel like shit depending on your tolerance. Also try to avoid going over 300mg caffeine a day, shits not very good for you.

10. or just smoke? i dont understand people's urges to go all out and basically kill themselves. smoke. drink. drink caffiene. just not at the same fucking time

11. If it the caffeine adds up to 500 milligrams you might die, depends on your tolerance to caffeine, but i can guarentee you will most likely pass out

12. Fuck naw, don't do that.
    If your mind is already set on a blunt; then...

Wake n bake w/ blunt and have coffee.

'like' this if its a better idea

13. #13 Stargasm, Jun 20, 2011
    Lmao w|e, fuck off .

14. Just get some sativa dude.

15. #15 Stargasm, Jun 20, 2011
    I feel you..

16. #16 Stargasm, Jun 20, 2011
    I did a 200mg about 4 hours ago

17. #17 Stargasm, Jun 20, 2011
    This ain't Facebook, lame ass .

18. #18 Stargasm, Jun 20, 2011
    Dudette & nah, I'll stick w| weed .

19. Why harshen/lessen a high by juicing up on caffeine?

Seems like a waste of bud.

20. Are you healthy?