Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoloMan, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I was wondering what kind of weed you guys would recommend for someone who has never smoked weed before. I'm looking for a lazy high?

2. You would need an indica strain.

3. Indica strain. Like White Widow or Northern Lights. :D

4. That one's a Sativa.

5. Then you better contact google...:D

Edit: I used a site that said this was one of the best indica strains....
    White Widow

6. Straight from The Attitude site. It's a Sativa dominant hybrid.

7. :confused: It's under best indica strains :confused:

The only logical explanation is that the guy making the site was high at the time. :D

Oh well, thanks for correcting me bro. :wave:

8. sour diesel or kush but unless your in Amsterdamn or have a medical card you probably wont get to choose what strain your getting

9. I'm mean at 60/40 it's possible the grower had a indica dominant phenotype, but it's generally a Sativa dom.

10. I'd say look on Leafly if you really get to choose your strains and find one that has anxiety as a medical use to combat the possible anxiety and lazy as a pro to get your desired effect.

How do you know you like indica or sativa yet?