Weed Really Fucked Up My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Breh, Feb 17, 2009.

1. It throws all the pressure away

2. Can I get an AMEN!?!? :hello:

[​IMG]

3. it made me realize that lots of people just create drama and problems about useless stuff to feel like their lives have importance, so now i just relax and focus on the big picture in life.

4. Weed is a cheap, temporary way to boost self esteem. You should feel good about yourself because you think you're worth it, not cause you toked up yesterday.

5. you pretty much summed it up. i tried killing myself and cutting...then i found weed. after the first time i smoked, i never cut or anything again. i used to get worked up over stupid, little things but now i let the little shit go and enjoy life.

6. Exactly. I mean even when I'm not blazed, thinking about those good times that I have when I'm high will always keep me going through life. Before, I felt shitty and was sad all the time. Now, even though I'll feel depressed sometimes, having those happy experiences will remind me that it's not always going to be bad, y'know?

And now with weed helping me out with confidence and shit, I've been alot more social and have grown really close to a girl I've liked for a long time. It's gonna sound corny and make me look like a pussy, but I used to have a really hard time getting along with girls. I'd always be shy around them, and now it's not as bad. Weed is like, the perfect drug for me. I don't need coke, meth, or harder shit like that. I'm not saying I'll never try anything of the sort (I'm looking forward to a few acid, shrooms, and X experiences during my life), but I know weed will always help me no matter how old I get or how bad life seems. It'll always be there to watch my back and keep me going.

7. weed has really helped me in life its broadened my music tastes and helped me make a lot of new friends

8. True that. I went from NuMetal shit to classic rock, indie, ska, reggae, trance, and all kinds of shit I would've never listened to if not for weed. I love Pink Floyd and Sublime now opposed to shit like Disturbed I used to listen to way back when.

9. whenever i just feel depressed or suicidal i just smoke weed and listen to the dead. Weed just makes everything 200000x's better.

10. #70 Coach, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    I've had some tough times in the beginning of this year too...

But I've recently learned that weed has changed my life completely, all for the better.

I'm always relaxed and when stress gets poured on and situations occur, I just stay positive, and the honest reason why is cause of chronic ;)

Everyone knows weed is a mainstream thing and many people smoke it for various reasons other to just get high.

Respect. :bongin:

11. got me and my dad a lot closer its amazing what weed can do :smoking:

12. Many people use it for easing the pain, Medicinal purposes. Which is why it was originally on the planet in the first place.

Shame on you man.

13. When I saw the title of the thread I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", but then I read your post. It does change your outlook on things and can be a very positive experience. Life is what you make of it...and mary helps with that a lot. Glad your not some emo kid because that shit is annoying. Since when is being sad cool? Anyway, you may want to look into some antidepressants as well. A mix of the two may change your life totally into a positive direction. Worth looking into I think. Good luck.

14. Yeah, I've been looking into anti-depressants as well.

Another thing it'll (theoretically) help me with is weight. I'm pretty skinny (5' 11"... 120 lbs), so munchies will always help me put on a few pounds. :)

15. #75 SeeMars, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    I live in a small town with barely anythig to do on the weekends, the people that I smoke weed with live 45 minutes away but thats ok because I dont have to worry about the parents catching me. I've met a lot of new people through mary jane and its really helped my skateboarding and snowboarding by making me realize that busting hammers isn't that important, its the time spent with friends that matters the most.

16. thats nuts! did you literally see clearly for the first time when you took your first puff? that wouldve been the worlds best trip!

but thats an amazing story anyway.

ps i used to just smoke cause i liked it, but ive got ulcerative colitis that hasnt responded to many medications. at the moment i take 100mg of 6-Mercaptopurine, a reasonably high dosage of a drug that is primarily used for leukemia and lymphoma, reflux tablets and 3x 1g sachets of Salofalk granules.

the reflux tablets are because the 6MP makes me sick every morning, and ive had to blow chunks on several occassions because of the side effects of the drug, but they dont help at all. the 6MP's side effects also include loss of appetite, and i never feel like eating anything anymore, sometimes i dont eat till dinner time because i cant eat.

of course, this is where weed comes in. one toke and i feel fine, no nausea, but a healthy appetite. it also helps with the moodiness i get with the tablets.

17. i have to agree to consider this a medical drug is absurd...... im tired of hearing the bs about it medical effects..people get high to get high its a drug so get off it people. keep telling yourself that shit... for those of u in school have your grades went up since u started to smoke or were u already an A student? i have to add though i have never heard of people OD'in on mj though i mean look at what happened to heath ledger.

18. I can't tell if you're serious or not.

I also can't tell if you've ever heard of medicinal marijuana or not.

Dunno.

19. only thing i could think of is that it made me fail at school basically, i'm so damn lazy now because of it... i'm in community college and i just want to punch myself in the stomach

20. Lmao really good point!!!