Weed Really Fucked Up My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Breh, Feb 17, 2009.

1. And some toast coffee and wake and bake herbals close by.

2. First of all let me say that when i say depression, there are no suicidal thoughts there lol. Chill the fuck out, no need to neg rep me. When life gets you down you have to find something that gets you lifted and those things are my ladyfriend, friends, and MJ.

Now to your question jimboob. It really has effected me overall in the since that it has opened my mind to things. Not only that, it's mellowed me out. I don't overreact in certain situations now even when i'm not high. Don't get me wrong, i smoke weed to get high just like everyone else but i love basking in it's other qualities too. And when you use it right you can combine the two.

3. made lunchtime the greatest part of the day

4. Yes, exacly perfectly the same, the sun shines and you have your bowl packed
    for after breakfast :smoke:

5. I feel the same way as he does even while I'm not high, but I would not smoke more expecting it to be able to change who you are. Just smoke like you are and observe whether it helps you while not on it. Keep in mind that if you smoke heavily and stop, it's possible to feel slightly irritable the next day or so.

6. My lil sis is valedictorian of her class, and shes blazes everyday. weed can't fuck up your life only you can do that.

Weed helps me, i suffer from depression, and insomnia, without weed i would never sleep and id be a more angry person. but with weed im as happy as sunshine and farts.

7. I guess at this point of my life the kali can be considered a blessing and a curse. I lost my only BEST friend because he was doing something that is not just considered extermely anti-social, all so that he could grow more and better herb. I wont tell you the details, just suffice to say he is dead and now I dont seem to get any buzz from the good green God made to keep men like me sane. It's not the herb, I'm the numb one. I dont think it will ever be the same for me. I dont think I will put down my bag.... ever, my friend was too much a toker also for me to disrespect his memory thusly. Even if his family sold out his ideals in a matter of hours after his death. If you are somewhere to here or read my words and thoughts, I love you bro. Thanks for listening GC.

8. helll yeah, i love mealtimes now im so much more into cooking
    theres never any decent food in my house anymore but i manage to put good meals together
    ham sanwhiches with chips & a pickle and grapeFLAVORAID (koolaid's ghetto cousin)
    cinnamon sugar grahm crackers with cajeta on them
    i make the best snacks:D
    is there like, a stoner recipe thread on GC?

i feel like its affected me overall as a person, not just while im high. but you cnt just smoke a bunch and get like that. you should strive toward it, you know? like smoke by yourself, or just with a close friend and just talk about life and people and society and have an open mind the whole time. or just meditate. itll help you change, if you let it.

9. Yeah, I feel you on that. Not the anxiety part, but the other stuff..

10. your a idiot. it is a pain killer, and just wow.

11. I was actually thinking about this on the car-ride home today. I only smoke on weekends, it's just a personal rule. I wouldn't say no to a hit on a weeknight, but in general, Friday-Sunday are smoking days, the rest of the week is not.

That being said, I can honestly say that those 4 days I am not smoking are significantly better than they would be if I had not toked on the weekend. I just feel more relaxed and free, and just more at home in my own body. Not like I'm struggling with everything anymore. Minor inconveniences don't bother me as much, life is more of an experience to enjoy.

(Also, side note, I feel like not smoking for 4 days makes me look forward to the smoking more. And therefore I enjoy it more. Anticipation is part of the fun. I spend all day Friday at work thinking "who cares? I'll be high later" lol)

So, IMHO, yes, I believe smoking does affect you when you are not currently stoned. I can't offer any proof except my own experience, but I feel like I am just a generally happier/nicer/more tolerant person. People around me have noticed, and said as much.

Weed won't solve all your problems, but for me, it does help many of them. It won't change your personality, but it may make you realize what's worth getting pissed about and what's not. If thats what you mean by being a nicer guy, then sure.

12. Dude, you sound just like my little brother on his first year of college.

13. wow, its done like exactly the same for me too man.. (Y).

14. weed maakes me more self consous, its booze that make me speak up and shit

15. Whenever I get in an argument with my mom, I go outside for a walk, have a toke, get high, come back and give her a big hug.

16. To those who say weed makes them self conscious....

One of two things are happening here.

A) You are experiencing a side effect (paranoia) which can be lessened/eliminated with an increased tolerance.

OR

B) You always were self conscious, and now that you are high you are aware of that anxiety, and it may even be intensified, MJ is known to heighten senses/emotions.

;)

17. I really fucked things up on Valentines day with my girlfriend and ever since I've just felt terrible. No amount of her reassuring me that everything is okay made me feel better. I kept worrying and feeling sick about her and me and us and i was going insane. Finally got a new bong and smoked to break it in. I feel great. I'm not worrying which is great. She's happy im okay now too.

18. Yeah man Weed just makes everything better... (while high)... Then afterwords for a few days you are just relaxed as hell and little stuff doesn't bother you as much. :smoke:

19. +rep for the sad story.

20. #60 OhFuhQ, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    wow, what a cunt ;) -rep