Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Ramen

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by thekey2, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Alright well this is my first time doing it tell me if i did right, i got like 2gs of weeed and like double tht size in butter. i put that and two cups of water in and let it boil for 21mins then i put in ramen and let it boil for 5mins, im currently letting it cool. you think im gunna get ripped?

2. ohh and how long it take to kick in?

3. no one :eek:!?

4. Welll uhh idk. I dont like edibles to much and not sure if its going to work, you might need to add more butter than that.. Orrr you can make cannabutter and use it in anythign you want. Tell us how it works out though man, sorry noone was able to help.
    Edit: it should take like an hour to 2 for it to peak..

5. yeah definatly not a couple seconds like herb ;p like an hr

6. From what I have read, you did it right. Not sure if you have to boil it so long though. How about an update OP. Did it work?