Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheSystem, Oct 24, 2008.

1. I know that vaping in general gets you more higher then smoking it, but do some weeds get you higher by smoking, like with a bubbler, then vaping it? This one strain I have, no idea what the name is, only gives me a slight buzz from vaping it, but extremely high when using my bubbler for it. And I am sooooooooo high right now!

2. well i think vaping will always get you higher for consuming the same amount. but if you just vape for a while you build a tolerance. smoking again can make u feel higher. happens for me! i like variety

3. There are other chemicals in weed besides THC so it is possible to get higher with some strains smoking then vaping.