Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bodybijock, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Hey..new to this site..used to smoke many years ago, and recently started again.

I noticed that when I smoke I get body aches/muscle aches. Is this something that happens to me because of the strain of the weed? Haven't had a chance to replenish my stash yet..

Anyone else have this reaction?

2. I'm not quite sure, that's never happened to me. I think your just tripping a little. Smoke less, have a good set and setting before you smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I have a 10 inch piece of surgical metal in my arm. If I’m pretty well stoned, on occasion my scar will itch, just at the top, like somebody is sticking something into it, once I rub or scratch it, it’s gone. Maybe like the poster above said, your just tripping a little, make sure you are relaxed and in a good state of mind before you go sparking up, environment can make a huge difference between enjoyable and hell for the next 4 hours.

4. My neck is pretty fucked up and super tense. When I smoke too much it sometimes makes me feel the tenseness (is that a word) even more. It's like when sober my body can hide the feeling but when stoned it's like I actually know how these it is. Kind of sucks but it made me realize my whole body is tense, so now I stretch regularly and it helps when sober and stoned

5. Yea..it happens no matter how much I smoke..just wondering or my mood. My high is never bad anyway..other than the pains..Think I'll just try another weed..

6. maybe the pains more pronounced when you're high because the weed is making you concentrate more on it? if thats the case try smoking more till you forgot that part of you existed hahaha

7. I'd recommend just getting a proper massage. Sometimes you don't even realize how tensed up you actually are until you go get one. Might help with your problem and if it doesn't then you will have atleast enjoyed a wonderful massage.

• Like Like x 2