Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by asian smokeez, Mar 26, 2012.

1. yo whats up guys I got a question im wondering if its possile to get really fucked up of of one hit because when I smoke inside at my moms I usually take one long hit and put the pipe away really fast but I only feel a little high for 15-30mins then I start coming down but I never really filled up my lungs completly I was wondering If I put .3 of some high grade mids and hit it until it ashes and hold it in will I be fucked for 1-3 hours cause I never really get as high as I used to where I would be fucked for a good hour and a half or two hours and then still have a buzz for the next hour btw I have a ugly metal pipe it works great but no carb so yeah I will apreciate all answers:smoking::smoking:

2. more you smoke > higher you get >longer it takes to get out of your body

3. Yeah. Good you have a pipe, just step outside so you don't need to worry about the smell and smoke any amount.

4. Not true. If you smoke .5 or 1g, you'll be high for just as long. Just feel "higher"

5. smoke more weed= get higher

6. if your doing this often then your not going to get as high because your developing a tolerance. you need to smoke more in order to reach the same high. also, dont hold your toke more than a couple seconds man. that doesnt get you higher, that just kills your brain cells due to lack of oxygen. Nearly all the THC is taken in the second it enters your lungs.

7. just take more hits. you dont need to take it all in one hit. pack bigger bowls too.

8. This^ :D