Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed quality vs quantity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by easybakeoven420, May 11, 2011.

1. A dime = $10, OP.

2. U can get a dime of mids for 10 bucks?
    a dime = a 10 sack, ur saying the same shit

3. Use the fucking search button, not to be a dick. :eek:

4. as long as its actually mids and not poop
    never smoke poop

5. Fuck the nigga sellin thirds of grams, ratchet

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 3 years and 4 months later...nobody should buy or sell 1/3 of a g.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Only quality bud for me!

When I was poor I would get quantity, but never enjoyed it like quality.

8. #28 Mid man, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    It depends. If I was getting mids at $10 a gram and dank at $20 an gram then mids would be a waste of money. But dank is $20 a g and mids is $20-$30 for a quarter where I live.

So for me, mids are the better value for my money IMO but I don't mind buying dank sometimes because no amount of mids compares to a dank high. Like, I can get higher off mids than dank but it never lasts as long :D

9. quality. if you have a piece that allows you to smoke small amounts, because if you have good stuff, you'll feel it more, with less material. If you need to roll a joint with whatever you have, then mids aren't a bad idea (also if the act of smoking itself is something you enjoy).

Any dealer selling 1/3 grams must be weighing that shit on their foreskin if you catch my drift

11. I'd rather have an eighth of dank than an ounce of mids, sure the mids are gonna last longer, but they just get boring smoking joint after joint only to get as high as one bowl of dank. Lesser quality weed is easier on the wallet though so there's that.