Weed quality in high school?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vashi123, May 15, 2007.

1. its not all crap.. but fuck highschool weed

2. Weed quality was good at my highschool. mostly good beasters and headies. some mids but everyone liked the good shit the best.

3. Hahahah. True! I seriously don't know anyone who smokes schwag (outta my stoner-ish friends). Not because we hate it; Because it never comes around.

Back when I was in school, we never got anything but dank. Some people tried to rip you off (.3's? C'mon, now...) and some people hooked you up (Grams for $10? Yes, yes!). Of course, it was harder to get things like cocaine. You never knew if you were gettin' chalk-dust or baby powder.

Hell, it was harder for me to get cigarettes when I was 17, then it was for me to get shroom's, or some shit.

4. I've never even seen schwag, even from high school dealers.
    However, I can say one thing about the young blood; They love to wet their bud.
    They'll go so far as to rip you off 1.5 Grams in larger quantities.

5. I've seen schwag, so bad, ugly brick weed, had a slice of it with a friend cuz we couldn't find anything else, took the seeds and stems out it weighed like 2.2 grams :mad:

Last time I bought shitty weed, it was only like 30$ but who cares dude, it's terrible and we pretty much just took a few bong rips and it was over.

6. actualy in high school all we smoked was dank...there was no shwag around everyone had money from jobs and did really spend that much money on other stuff so we could all afford dank all the time... Now in college we are all broke as shit w/o jobs so all we can afford is shwag which is shitty (that and my college town just sux for weed). But once i get home for the summer friday im picking up a zip of some dank

7. I went to a large urban highschool and we had dudes servin everything from the dankest nugs to blow and black tar heroine

8. there was dank nugs for sale almost everyday at my high school, and i'm not one to exaggurate. I went to the highschool where people smoked pot right infront of the office, pretty notorious in my city, needless to say, bud wasn't ever out of reach.

9. I've been getting dank bud since the age of 15, I still have a couple steady dealers from back then too, all homegrown

10. In my first years of highschool I got some pretty bad shwagg it was like slices of brown mexican weed hah but ever since i was a junior I was getting hooked up with dro whenever I needed it.

11. I was moving alot, and ended up in some random high school. I was sitting in class and the kid in front of me shows me this nug, so I ask him about it. I give him $40 for an 8th, he only brings back a 4th. He did bring my change back and everything, which surprised me being high school and all. Shortly after I moved again, so never got to see anymore.:(

12. Why would it matter how old you are to get good buds? When I was in HS i was smoking the best haze around. It depends where you live and who you know not how old you are or what grade your in.

13. well im a senior in highschool and most of the kids that i smoke with get sum regs from intown but i recently got this new hookup in this town half the size of mine that gets stright up nugget i just picked up a half of sum afgan from him for 35 n 1/8th i easy sell it 50/100

14. I'm in high school (for another couple weeks. yay!),
    basically everyone has what people here would call good mids. It's pretty much all I see. It's 25 a 1/4, 85 a zone for decent mids. 120 if it's really good. the problem with kb is that it doesn't sell at my school.

15. We can get some killer shit at my high school, but mid to high mid is most common.

16. Just wanted to say.

I bought 2 oz for 100 bucks (50 each obviously) in high school a few months ago. I found out it was Red bud with KB (assumed King Bud?) spotted.

Another note: Age is not the matter. I have met one very cool toker... although he's only 9 year old. :eek:
    It's only spots that matter. :cool: