Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed put through washer & Dryer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gamingforglory, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I have never been so hazy and upset at the same time in my life. Last night was an epic night. I got hammered,bought 2 grams of DANK weed (remember this: put it in my pocket) and i puffed some of the best weed I've had in a LONG time. At about 2:00 AM i nozy on up to bed. Then I wake up and see that my clothes are gone. My first reaction is THEY KNOW!!!! but my mom said she simply put my clothes in the wash and dryer. When i get to it, all my weed is stil in the pocket, and none is loose,and it still has a small hint of that original smell. WAT DO!?!?

2. Put it outside and let it dry in the sun, if it smells/looks okay then it should be fine. Just look for mold.

3. Smoke that shit guy. Rip it through a bong or something

4. What about the chemicals that are in the washer? Should that be going into my lungs? And how much THC could be left? My hopes arent that high at the moment.

5. Smoke it

6. did water get in the bag?

7. Well it should be in the baggie bro.

8. yes, water did get in the bag, but it was tight enough not to let any go loose

9. Chances are its been neutralized of all thc. There may still be trace amounts left in the actual leaf but after going through a washer... that's alot of rinse lather and repeat :/

As far as chemicals in the soap and stuff, there may be some, but a wag cycle generally washes then rinses pretty thoroughly.

Point is, its probably all fucked up. Most likely not harmful but probably no longer dank.

10. If the bag was airtight and no water got in it, it should be all good to smoke.

11. invite a friend over for a session... give him first hit. gauge how you feel from there. im certain it wont kill you, but being killed not only thing you gotta worry about :p

12. Ive done this before. I decided to dry it out for about 10 mins with a blow dryer. It got me a little high but it was wayy harsh. Sorry man, atleast it wasnt an 8th or a quarter though!

13. I bet its good to smoke bro. unless it reeks of soap

14. Make some edibles with it... it's prob no longer dank enough to smoke, but cooking it in something will probably denature / remove whatever chemicals got onto it.

15. #15 BlazedKoala, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011

THC isn't water soluble. Some might be gone not sure if soap will bond to THC or not but there should be a decent amount left. Bongs wouldn't work if THC diffused into water. You definitively lost some of the other cannabanoids though. The smoke is gonna be incredibly harsh and you should probably just make some firecrackers

16. It's fucked, if it went through the dryer, those things get hot as fuck.

17. iv'e had some bud go through the washer countless of times. lol. from my experience, as long as its not wet from the washer, the potency will be pretty much the same(maybe cuz i wash in cold water).

but after the dryer...well....its still smokeable with little to no buzz. mix it with new bud.

18. my guess would be that you can smoke it, still get high.
    but as for the chemical thing.. im not sure. Sounds somewhat unsafe.

..but fuck id still smoke it.