Weed Puns and Jokes

Discussion in 'General' started by MachewDerson, Jan 24, 2014.

1. What a great day to be a pot head. Weed is almost legal and is on the way, meanwhile I feel like I could just talk about pot for hours on end so lets hear it y'all...

I wanna laugh my fucking ass off who has the best weed joke/pun/funny story to share?

I'm gonna start us off, but please feel free to be imaginative and share anything funny

Q: How do you know you are a true stoner? A: When your bong gets washed more than your dishes! Police Officer: "How high are you?" Pothead: "No officer, it's "Hi, How are you?"

Q: What do you call a pothead with two spliffs? A: Double jointed. 

Q: Did you hear about the kid that overdosed on weed? A: Niether did I.

Q: What do you call a stoners wife? A: Mississippi

Q: What do you call Harrison Ford when he smokes weed? A: Han So-high

Q: What do get when you soak a spliff in Vodka? A: The Holy Spirit!

2. Q: What do you call a potato that smokes weed? A: A baked potato. 

Don't y'all think it's ironic that one dispensary in Colorado has a sign on it's lawn that reads "Keep off the grass?"

3. A stoner stumbles out of a party, and starts to walk home. One the way he bumps into a guy who is all bloody and mangled. The guy limps up to the stoner and says "Call me an ambulance!" The stoner looks at him for a second, smiles and says, "You're an ambulance!" 

4. There's so many puns but I'm not gonna weed through them all.

5. Q: What do you get when you eat marijuana ? A: A pot belly

Q: What do you call a stoner spilling his weed on the floor? A: Drug Abuse.

Q: How do you know your a pothead? A: You studied five days for a urine test?

Q: How do fish party ? A: Seaweed. 

Q: What do you call a person who remembers what they did at woodstock ? A: A Liar.

Q: What do you call it when a roach ash burns your shirt?  A: A pot hole! 

Q: What is Reality? A: An illusion caused by a lack of good weed.

Q. How long does it take before an ounce of weed goes bad? A. I don't know! I've never had it longer than a few days

Q: What do you called a doped-up Pikachu? A: Tokemon!

Q: What is the difference between politicians and stoners ? A: Politicians don't inhale...they just suck. 

Q: How many Stoners does it take to change a light bulb A: Who cares man

Q: What do you get when you eat too much hash brownies? A: A pot belly

Q: How do sharks get high? A: reefer

6. denver and seattle both have legal weed and are in the super bowl. thats going to be one super "bowl" man.