Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Propaganda.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tseten, Nov 22, 2013.

1. I find people with propaganda about weed is hilarious, u guys have any funny propaganda youve heard people tell you on how its bad?
    This one is pretty funny to me.
    Someone once told me that weed was just as bad as meth.

2. Remember these?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385089042.882299.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385089053.448682.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've heard people say it time and time again as an argument against cannabis.

"Smoking one joint of marijuana is the equivalent of smoking x amount of cigarettes!"

The figure is always something different, and they often don't know anything about the study, other than that figure. This is usually coming from your average beer drinking, tv watching American. How would you even go about performing the study that comes to that unbelievable conclusion? Pretty laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. When I get sick my friends that don't smoke will say that what you get for smoking dope. Haha shut the fuck up I'd be sick everyday if that was true?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app