Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maxout5, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Hello, 

Im new to smoking and i was asking if someone can give me a list of weed prices of like the most popular strains, and i know its different depending on where you are but please try giving me a good estimate of how it might be in Tampa,FL.

AAAND umm this dude is tryna sell me 2g of purp for about 35 bucks , is that right? as i said im a newb and I have no idea what the prices are and i just dont wanna get ripped off.

THANKS

2. Where I live I get 4 grams for 35bucks, so yes thats pretty awful.

But I live on the opposite side of the country, where hippies and oregon red necks thrive :)

3. $20 a gram seems to be standard for the northeast of the US

4. [quote name="TurtIe" post="19447300" timestamp="1391273436"]$20 a gram seems to be standard for the northeast of the US[/quote]Fuck that it's half that on the other sideSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

not even bad actually

6. :| for 30 i get a half 8th in North Carolina

A half eighth? Why not just say a 1.5? lmao

OT: Yeah, I usually sell for 20 a g where I live, so you're not getting ripped off, you're just not getting a good deal lol

8. Oh I dunno that's just what we say here. I've never heard dub and stuff like that before coming on here. Plus a half eighth is 1.77 :p

9. Hi, I'm trying to figure out if this is mids??? What do you think???

Attached Files:

• dry.jpg
      dry.jpg
      File size:
      420.2 KB
      Views:
  10. I live in Fl also, 35 for 2g isn't bad here. See if you can get it for 25 or 30 though.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. where I'm at 1g cost $20 so to me its a deal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Well usually people have a 2g for $30 deal. But as long as it's under $40, you're good. And that other guy either buys straight from someone who grows. Or he gets from a dispensary. Or he just lives somewhere where the prices are cheap as shit. Or maybe he's secretly buying shit weed lol