1. Grasscity.com August contest: Subscribe to our channel on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

Weed prices in New York

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by Mikeyj831, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Do these prices sound right to you? 1g in a dub and 60 for a 1/8th... I've talked to a lot of my friends that have been smoking for a long time and they all say that is a usual price, but I'm always hearing here and other places that those are high.

Is this an average price in New York?

2. That's about right, i usually see eights going for 55 though, but still that sounds reasonable to me.

3. yup. i'm getting an eighth of some Cali Kush tomorrow for $55.

happy smoking :smoke:

4. yea thats normal prices for NY

5. prob not even gonna get a full gram in a dub if its some fire
    especially the first time buying from a source
    but other than that yes that sounds right (assuming your talking about dank)

6. Eighths are $60 max, I usually pay $50.

Super shwag = $5/gram
    Mids = $10/gram
    No name dank/fire = $15/gram
    Super good shit/AK/hash = $20/gram

7. your sig goes great with that reply.

8. jesus christ

9. Yeah but I get my 8ths for 50

10. But I get and give 8ths for $45 some good dank straight outta cali

11. 20/g 60/8th is your price for most of the east coast... if you know the right people you can get hooked up for cheap though

12. #13 TypicalCanadian, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    Was literally thinking the exact same thing. o.o

:smoke:

EDIT: Couldn't imagine paying that much, but you are in NY so..Understandable. I pay 50/quarter for high grade. 180 is the typical hookup for an Oz, but it's easy to find a better price

13. New York...

where everything costs more than it should.

14. 50-8th of fire

15. Someone is getting ripped off. Just come to the other side of the GWB and you can find $4000/lb or less for some fire.

16. can anyone point me in the right direction to score some grade on the upper east side ?

17. Of course most everything costs more, it's the Big Apple, the greatest city in the entire world.  

18. Get a map and a good pair of shoes.
    Hopefully that is the answer you're looking for because you can't ask for a hook up. :smoke: