Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Price Guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pacsunhater420, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Can someone make me a price guide for weed (ex. Gram=20). Scale pictures would be cool, like i can tell what it would be in real life. Thanks guys.

2. depending on what you get, street weed prices are usually around 20 an eighth, or 130~ an ounce.

3. $20 an eighth in my area would be only for mids or maybe even schwag. I pay $45 an eighth for some nice blueberry bud from a solid hookup. Some other exotic stuff occasionally shows up (ak-47, white rhino, sour d) but can usually only be bought in dimes ($10) or dubs ($20). depending on the dealer you can buy some no name "headies" or beasters for $60 a 1/4 that are definitely better than mids but not quite up to the best stuff. hope that helped.

4. how much is like 1 gram?

5. either u have extreamly cheap hookups or its horrible weed lol i mostly get a 8th for 50 and a gram would be 10-20 for me if im gettin mids itll be 10 if i go for dank itll be 15-20

6. you get better deals the more weed you buy. for example a dime ($10) of exotic stuff might only be .7 grams, whereas you would get much more weed if it were mids. The larger quantity you buy, the better deals you will get. I personally never buy by the gram so sorry i cant be of more help

7. #7 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
    Average in most(notice how i say most, and not all, prices vary A LOT between location) places is about $20/gram, thats for some pretty OK stuff too, most people will get a gram-1.5 of dank or low dank for that price. If its mids or below it should be around $10 or less for a g.
    Pictures really cant help you, but can give you a rough idea, weight is different then a certain amount, you cant look at something to find out how much it weighs, thats what SCALES are for...
    And i agree with above post, buy in larger quantities and you can get much better deals. OF COURSe this depends on how much you are smoking on a daily-weekly basis.
    Usually if i find some good bud from a decent hook up its easier to buy an entire ounce so i can store it(airtight mason jar), and just smoke when i want, it will last much longer, you will find yourself buying less often, and saving money in the process. Even if you decided you would never finish all that bud(which you shouldnt, it stays fresh for a while IF stored properly), you could sell small bags to friends(i dont mean dealing in any way), and make more $ since its less weight at a time.

8. buy a scale...then youll know what it is in real life...

9. 5-10 a gram up here

10. 130 a onion is def street price flame mids nothing more nothing less
    and 130 is actually taxing,

11. No offense, but you wont find any reliable sources on GC unless the person lives around you.

12. So true.

Prices vary sooooo much in different locations. The quality of the weed varies a lot too. Not only quality but type.

I pay $25 for 3 grams, $40 for 5 grams, and between $60 & $75 for 10 grams. I haven't got 10 for $60 but I've heard of the offers locally at that price.

Our grams are measured with no bag or anything else. Just straight up per gram. That little baggy weighs more than you'd think.. they're about 0.3 grams per bag.

I don't know what the veteran smokers would classify what I buy as, but for 1 person you can get 2 and sometimes 3 zig zag joints out of 1 gram. Not large joints of course but still enough to get me high. Depends on your tolerance too but regardless. I classify it was good weed.

13. Here in Canada, I always get dro for $10/gram. and If I buy it in an ounce I can get it for 200 - 220

14. Well i kow where i live i memphis, it's 25 for a quarter of reg, so 100 for an ounce,
    and dro cost 50 for an eighth, and everything else varies, but i'd say 1 gram of reg would cost me 4 or 5 dollars, and 1 gram of dro would cost me about $15. But i normally just buy reg cause it's way cheaper and i don't have money

15. Here in pa, if I'm running with mids, its $10 a g, $25 1/8, $45 1/4, $110 an o.
    Heads, $20 a g, $55-60 1/8,
    Dank/beasters, $15 a g, $40-$45 an 1/8 $85 a 1/4.

16. Here in NS, Canada we get PBB and dro for 50$ 1/4

17. look at my post about Weed Picture Amounts, should help you out.

18. Not where I am man., Like 50 an 8th for some top-mids, 60 8th exotics,.

I don't even know where to get swag.,