Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed potentiators

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madnotes94, Nov 24, 2012.

1. #1 madnotes94, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    I'm just wondering if anyone's had any experience with various herbal supplements/other strategies increasing their high. Myself, I was prescribed Lamictal a while ago and while I was taking it I noticed that my tolerance was basically nonexistent and I would get high as fuck in a way I never could when I wasn't taking it, with the exception of my first few times. Has anyone else had an experience like this?

2. #3 KeepTheCycle, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    Omega-3s

Edit: it takes a month for it to be incredibly noticeable.

3. Mangos or mango juice

4. peeseepee. jk

I haven't felt anything from omega's or mangos

5. I only stick to Marijuana, Alcohol, and occasionally Nicotine. I've noticed that people who don't stick to these three things (assuming they aren't abusing them) end up living pretty shitty lives, usually have a negative outlook on life, and are just all around selfish people.

Plus this is GRASSCITY, not crackhead central. We're not allowed to talk about other drugs

6. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']I only stick to Marijuana, Alcohol, and occasionally Nicotine. I've noticed that people who don't stick to these three things (assuming they aren't abusing them) end up living pretty shitty lives, usually have a negative outlook on life, and are just all around selfish people.

Plus this is GRASSCITY, not crackhead central. We're not allowed to talk about other drugs[/quote]

Agreed.

7. Deep fried drow? I think so!

8. more weed or concentrates........ on other note i liked the vic and weed mix, it was a strong sativa strain.

9. Not sure if it scientifically is proven, but i love taking some melatonin and having a nice toke seaion right before bed. Definitely seems to increase the relaxing effects of the bud.

10. Things that we're not aloud to discuss on this forum.

11. I wasn't aware of the forum policy on other illegal substances. I'll change the wording of my post. sorry guys

12. [quote name='"Dro man"']Not sure if it scientifically is proven, but i love taking some melatonin and having a nice toke seaion right before bed. Definitely seems to increase the relaxing effects of the bud.[/quote]

Melatonin: s naturally occurring just like THC its a sleep aid so it makes sense to use it before bed.