Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed poppyseed muffins lol

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Toker4life420, Jul 1, 2004.

1. i just made weed poppy seed muffins and am eating one right now i sure hope this gets me high

2. I've made chicken "pot" pie before.. it was pretty damn good! Added a pretty good taste to it, really. Never tried a muffin, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. (With the proper preperations.)

~Lycanthropy

3. i just grinded up the weed and threw it into the batter and im high as all hell off this shit i can barely even manage to move my fingers its taking like 10 minutes to type this

4. hm strange because THC usually only gets absorbed by fat found in butter for example...thats why if you want to eat and get high make canabutter...but its good that your high hahaha

5. Haha, that's some goofy-ass breakfast shit, man. Glad it worked, though.

6. i like my weed omlette for breakfast :)

7. heheh i made weed banana muffins last night :D

its Canada Day! Goin to the vancouver art museum to blaze my face off then get drunk for the fire works.

heheh, and only 3 more days till i head down to the states for 4th of July, more smoking partying and drinking waahoooo!

i love the summer :D :D :D

8. How much herb did you use for the muffins? And how many did you make?

9. uh.. 14 gs in 12 muffins.

they were killlllllllller!