Weed pong

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Blunts only420, Jun 12, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']Orrrr,

What about filling the cups with beer and act like a civilized human being.[/quote]

whats civilized about playing a game thats objective is to get drunk by drinking (usually) cheap beer out of plastic cups? Furthermore, drinking leads to more uncivilized behavior than getting high

2. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

whats civilized about playing a game thats objective is to get drunk by drinking (usually) cheap beer out of plastic cups? Furthermore, drinking leads to more uncivilized behavior than getting high[/quote]

Because beer pong makes sense. The more weed you smoke has to contribution to vision, depth perception, or being dizzy haha. I fail to see a game like this being fun...only really spendy.

Why not just take those 20grams of weed and make for a nice toke session with the mates?!? :)

3. #23 blackleaf28, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    [quote name='"ImBurnt"']

Because beer pong makes sense. The more weed you smoke has to contribution to vision, depth perception, or being dizzy haha. I fail to see a game like this being fun...only really spendy.

Why not just take those 20grams of weed and make for a nice toke session with the mates?!? :)[/quote]

i totally agree with all ^ that

just dont see whats civilized about it

its practical, and awesome

4. the whole post was about WEED pong, not beer you fuck

5. [quote name='"PurePowerPlant1"']

the whole post was about WEED pong, not beer you fuck[/quote]
    Don't start with foul language, take it easy brotha. Hitler's whole book ("mein kampf") was about his plan for murdering Jews and other innocent lives.

Does that make it a good idea?

6. #26 blackleaf28, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    [quote name='"ImBurnt"']
    Don't start with foul language, take it easy brotha. Hitler's whole book ("mein kampf") was about his plan for murdering Jews and other innocent lives.

Does that make it a good idea?[/quote]

analogies can sometimes be hard to get right

yours makes no sense. Try this one. If hitler went onto hitlerforum.com and posted a thread about mein kampf, would it be a good idea? Still no. But thats not the point. if someone commented on that thread and started talking about the richter scale or how many licks it takes to get to the center of an onion, they would be wrong by cause of posting comments irrelevant to the thread. Basically: stay on topic

7. Tried it before, we just filled cups with water though and hit a bowl every time we lost a cup. Honestly wasn't as fun as I was expecting haha beer pong is so much better, the more drunk you get the funner it gets, the more stoned you get (after a point)...quoting what happened; "fuck this let's go watch a movie and smoke."

8. yeah played it before with bong hits. only played like 2 games. a lot harder to shoot once you get pretty high, or at least that was our experience

9. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

analogies can sometimes be hard to get right

yours makes no sense. Try this one. If hitler went onto hitlerforum.com and posted a thread about mein kampf, would it be a good idea? Still no. But thats not the point. if someone commented on that thread and started talking about the richter scale or how many licks it takes to get to the center of an onion, they would be wrong by cause of posting comments irrelevant to the thread. Basically: stay on topic[/quote]

Calm down, smoke one, relax. You're too uptight man(;

10. #30 blackleaf28, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    [quote name='"ImBurnt"']

Calm down, smoke one, relax. You're too uptight man(;[/quote]

youre probably right im uptight cause i havent smoked

but even when im high analogies have to makes sense. You have just put random words together to make a nonsense sentence

11. what the fuck are you even talking about?

12. [quote name='"PurePowerPlant1"']

what the fuck are you even talking about?[/quote]

Hitler. Know him?

13. That's a great idea. mixing juice with a dose of green dragon in every cup.

14. [quote name='"budensity"']hahah or you could just smoke the weed and chill with the homie's .. and do somthing more productive[/quote]

What this guy said.

15. lets make a thread about an idea and then total bash the idea? Cool i love this forum every one is so smart!

Im higher than a thumb tack on a flyer, of reba mcentire in the hood its all good its understood where im from

16. [quote name='"PurePowerPlant1"']lets make a thread about an idea and then total bash the idea? Cool i love this forum every one is so smart!

Im higher than a thumb tack on a flyer, of reba mcentire in the hood its all good its understood where im from[/quote]

You're in the wrong section lol.

17. 1 game would take like 5 hours, and halfway through everyone would forget what they were doing lol

18. [quote name='"TheZodiac"']1 game would take like 5 hours, and halfway through everyone would forget what they were doing lol[/quote]

This exactly.

19. How bout liquid codeine pong? Lol

20. [quote name='"Joints only420"']How bout liquid codeine pong? Lol[/quote]

Yooou just kinda fucked up.