Weed Plant not growing right????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by donster14, Mar 9, 2014.

1. hey everyone, this is my second grow ever and my first grow went alright but this one is going really bad and horrible, the plant was in veg for 4 and a half weeks and now it has bin put into flowering for 4 weeks and it just started to show its first like 1-2 hairs. i really dont understand why it took this long to do so. and i know i dont have light leaks so that is out of the question, im growing under 2 cfls in a ghetto grow box. i cannot get a picture because the plant is currently sleeping. Thanks in advance  :D  :smoking:

2. Your plant did this because it wasnt mature when u flipped and it took the 4 weeks during 12/12 to mature/preflower.... Should start setting in now enjoy

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Did you start your plant as seed or clone? If from seed, yes punch is correct, that was not long enough in veg to mature. If from a clone you might have bigger problems

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yea it was started from seed, and i was under the impression that you switched to flower when you want your plants to bud.  :hide:  :bongin:

5. If starting from seed, you have to wait till a plant is mature enough to go into flower. Watch for preflower pistils and or if you look at a seed plant you will see the branches form in sets. When mature they will begin to alternate. Basically what you did was just veg the plant under 12/12 till mature, then it triggered flowering when it was mature

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app