Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Pizza?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Just saw some threads on here about a pizza delivery man...i was wondering if maybe you could sprinkle some ground up bud onto a cold pizza and cook it and eat ....think it could be done?

Stoned

2. of course you could do it, but it wouldnt do anything for you, it would be far too diluted in your food, and you would have to make cannaoil to make sure you got the most absorption
    but if you ever decide to try it, i would mix it with the chese add some oil and melt it then add it to your pizza

3. combine it with the grease from the pizza. Or Just smoke a joint and then eat a pizza.

4. dude, i say try it then report back... its likely not to work but if your rolling in bud you got shit to throw around :smoke:

5. Haha, my thread? :smoke:

Haha iduno if that would work but... i know some guy posted here about how he went to Cambodia and there were a bunch of places called Happy Herb Pizza and the likes. You could get regular pizza, or pizza with "herb" :) It got you high haha! You could also ask for a complimentary bag of weed to go LMAO.