Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Pizza

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokeys, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Would this work? I'm thinking about just sprinkling some ground bud on top or putting it under pepperonis on it or something. I figure it will get it's heat activation as well as soaking into the oil of the pizza. Anybody ever tried this?

2. It may work, try cooking the oil / weed together before adding to the pizza or something.

3. No just make cannabutter and pour it on the pizza as a topping.

Unless your pizza is 350 degrees for 30 minutes it will not work in the way you described.

4. i think pizza normally goes in for a good 20-30 minutes at 350. And the reason I was wondering is because of the simplicity of it, making my own cannabutter and putting it on would defeat the purpose of making it but thanks for the suggestion. Anybody else think it would work or have tried it?

5. [quote name='"Smokeys"']i think pizza normally goes in for a good 20-30 minutes at 350. And the reason I was wondering is because of the simplicity of it, making my own cannabutter and putting it on would defeat the purpose of making it but thanks for the suggestion. Anybody else think it would work or have tried it?[/quote]

You cook pizza at 220 Celsius for 8-10 minutes I believe.
    Well all the homemade ones I have are like that.

6. Nah the weed is just gonna burn out in the oven, no thc would transfer to the pizza...thus leaving you feeling very foolish and possibly out of weed.

What you could do is grind your weed up fine, put it in a Pyrex dish or something that could go in the oven, pour enough oil to cover the bud, gotta be a high heat oil, such as coconut etc. Then Cover it with foil and throw it in the oven for 40 mins to an hr on 300 degrees, after its finish strain the oil and its now ready to use, put it in your tomato sauce blend it up and enjoy pizza then prepare to be fcked out your mind.

You can do this while preparing your pizza, make some treats with the oil also while your at it. Brownies, cookies, muffins etc.

HAVE FUN!! :)

7. Slogan: It bakes while you bake.

8. Think you can use olive oil too that would be tasty

9. As long as it cooks long enough and there enough fat for it to dissolve it will work. Me and a buddy made one of those desert pizzas, like the ones with choocolate and shit with weed and we got baked. However it didn't taste to good.