Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed pizza...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HelpDesk, Mar 4, 2012.

1. #1 HelpDesk, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    I'm making one. The bud will be infused in the dough (slightly) and the sauce (mostly)...Both the dough and sauce will have olive oil in them(were the potency shall chill)... I have access to a legit pizza oven. I got the cheese down, the sauce down. I need a bad-ass dough recipe. The bread is the base of the pizza, if it sucks, it doesn't matter how good the sauce and cheeses will be.

Help me out. Someone has to have access to a decent dough recipe. 5 ingredient limit... Don't ask why.

It'll be a 12" pizza. The oven cooks these bitches at 500+ degrees, any thoughts on that?

2. 500+ degrees sounds like you're going to just roast your weed to nothing.

3. even when i make a normal pizza its like 400 not 500, i'm to scared to put my bud in a oven all together though

4. Yeah, I thought the max temp anyone made edibles at was like, 325-350? Don't quote me on that though.