Weed peace or war?

Discussion in 'General' started by Baked4days, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Just wondering what people think about weed being legalized world wide, which may never happen, do u think it will bring peace worldwide or make more problems through out the world with possibly cartels everywhere.

Whats your opinions on the subject? Just wondering

Smoke weed everyday

2. The world will always have wars unfortunately, people will always use violence to compete with one another. I definitely think it would cut down on the amount of health issues and general violence, but world peace to me seems unrealistic.

3. Even if it were legalized throughout the World you would still have nations built upon an economy of war and conflict. :cool:

4. Not unless Satan smokes a jay and decides to change his evil ways.

5. First of all, why would there be cartels everywhere? Cartels make their cash off the black market.. If pot were to be legalized, it would reduce the violence, making the world, yes, more peaceful. And today, that's just what we need.

6. War... but instead of oil, it'll be over weed. Shit. 

7. Weed doesn't suddenly make everything okay.

What a stupid fucking question.
    Most military action today isn't even about creating peace. Wars today are economic and territorial wars.

The United States occupies and controls most of the world, they've achieved this buy manufacturing terrorism to allow invasion.

Weed isn't going to fix this, fuck I hate when people act like weed is some super wonder drug that makes us all into loving hippies.

Weed actually creates violence. Look at the Mexican Drug cartels.

Look at the american street gangs that are built around trafficking marijuana. They carry guns and they use them to protect their weed.

Fucking hippies man. Fucking hippies.. Hippies are so dumb sometimes.

Sent from the bottom of my butthole.