Weed Party for 4. Am I missing anything?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by GreatGrammy, Jul 29, 2018.

Tags:
?

Do you think my party will be a hit?

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 GreatGrammy, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Hi friends! :hola: Tomorrow afternoon our 2 neighbor friends have been invited by moi to come by to smoke with me and the hubby. They are also bringing their weed so its going to be fun! Here's what I have put together for smoking. Is there anything else I should offer? I love offering variety! :) We will be outside on the deck with food and drink too!
    I have:
    1) glass,brass and metal screens
    2) 3 types of lose weed and pre rolled cones in glass containers with covers
    3) all types of lighters and hemp wick
    4) unfilled flavored and non flavored cones, hemp wraps, all diff types of flavored papers and sizes and same with the tips
    5) several one hitters
    6) 4 bubblers
    7) a few grinders and packers
    8) Tasty Puff

DSC_0627.JPG

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. We live in different worlds ....looks like fun

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. #3 WizSteve, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Only thing missing is dab rigs /nails (sure you could find nails to fit ) and of course shatter/oil
    And maybe a vape
    A Pot brownie or two .
    Mango's
    Games there are many stoner games ,do avoid games like lawn darts with people who always have a bag of bread in there hands and always seems to drop bread right where you are tossing ....
    Movies we have two tv right next to each other so we can watch two different movies at the same time ......ok so this works better for music vids ...
    I do have one question ....any empty units nearby??????

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Your missing 1 thing...... me! lol
    Seriously, looks great! Looks like we subscribe to the same smoke boxes..... how about a de-bowler or pipe cleaners in case of clogs? Not necessary though could be useful. Have fun!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. A cure for cotton mouth.. apart from that you're set!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Thanks friends for all the input!!! I'm going out shortly to pick up the few things you mentioned! I am super excited!!! I live in my own world so this is a big step for me ;) Have a beautiful day friends! :hola:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Edible food like on Bon appetit on viceland

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Grammy, I wanna come. Sounds like a hell of a day. Have fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Thanks guys! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I love all you guys! Thanks for being my friend;)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Don't forget the food and drink

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. The only thing you forgot is my invitation :p

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I've kept a journal about today which is long but I think you'll get a good kick out of it. The names have been changed to protect the innocent lol As of now its 3pm on 7/29

7/28
    The last 2 days hub and I have cleaned the deck off and bought new chairs put out food and have great paraphenalia. Went to the bakery, washed the deck for our company etc etc. I told Timto come by Sunday but had to reiterate the other day. They are bringing their weed too and we're going to share, awesome!!!

First couple friends to enter out home yup! I'm petrified! Happy Excited and nervous! even set up outside fans for comfort, decorated the deck in colorful hippy colors, you have to go after the senses. I have nice smells in my house going if anyone needs to chill in a quiet space.

7/29
    Looks like alot of cars pulling into their driveway, I count 8. I said hi to Tim today fiqured hed come by or ask what time-nope-nothing. More cars more people and KIDS! uggg, they're having a party? huh

I've been in and out on the deck-I keep looking over at them but thats not seeming to jar amemory. shit man

I want to yell over hey well be on the deck all day but hubby says not too, don't chase them. We invited them, thats it. Its up to them to show up.

Its almost 2pm have let them see me put out fans and furniture now they are seeing me carry dorritos in a pink neon bowl. The only thing left to do is hang a fucking sign from the roof down the side of my house that says BITCHES REMEMBER US? lol now i have a headache

Its almost 2:45 i am high af and am now eating the bakery cookies HA! how do you like me now lol

i guess you could say i am sort of stalking them lol i keep standing on my deck so they will see me on theirs I'm starting to feel like a grammy in the box
    If its not that I'm ion the front acting like im watering the grass. I figure if the hose only trickles I could stand there indefinitley without overwatering lmao

its almost 3pm i have abandoned the deck. The cars are leaving, maybe they are still coming by?
    to be continued tomorrow

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. :popcorn: This is great!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Sorry to disappoint but I held out for hope about 2% they would show up but they didn't. :confused_2:

Maybe they forgot

[​IMG]

If anyone gets the urge to contribute any ending I'm in lol. You guys are the best! :hola:

16. Well damn! I hope you and hubby had fun anyway

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Hi @MomOnTheRun !!! :hola: We did we did! We had a great time, nothing will go towaste lol The pastry is long gone and we'll finish off the rest of the food I suppose tonight hahaha and of course weed never, ever goes to waste. :wave:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Awesome..... a special day for you and hubby to break out of the "norm" though a bit disappointing to be stood up like that. That's ok, now when you see them again you can rub it in on what they missed....totally their loss! :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hey we all flake sometimes, just invite them again another time, and in-between then get a better feeling for why they "forgot" or were otherwise occupied.

Don't stress, or take it too personally. There are a million somethings that may have come up and perhaps they were just as apprehensive about telling you they'd have to do it another time?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Oh you missing hella shit. Where's all the munchies at?
    Chocolates, juice, crisps, gummy bears and all sorts :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1