weed paradaise to weed hell?

Discussion in 'General' started by wanmower, Oct 19, 2009.

1. i live in san francisco (ok, Daly City, which is like like 3 mins away from SF)
    and i we have some of the best stuff in the world and for very reasonable prices.
    but im looking into colleges and now im debating about whether or not applying/going out of state. like places like oregon and alaska wouldnt worry me....but places like pennsylvania and virginia or even missouri...those places freak me out....ive heard that prices there are outrageous ($80 for 1/8???) and places like texas and florida having really retarded cops.
    im used to smoking on bus stops for goodness sake.

so should i stay in my beautiful state or risk venturing out.

and does pennsylvania even having medical marijuana rights?

2. stay in cali. you won't regret it. :smoke:

3. I'd stay in cali for instate tuition.

4. Florida cops fucking SUCK when it comes to weed, seriously... I lived there for 18 years and just moved to CO.. the difference is night & day.
    If you even have 1 seed theyll put you in cuffs unless you get really lucky and get a young cop who is somewhat reasonable

5. dude, stay in cali, it rocks here.

6. In state tuition + living at home to save money FTW.

7. go to Berkley :smoke:

8. If your determined to go out of state come up to Oregon.
    We are the greenest state, in 2 ways ;)

9. if anything move to sanfransico. I would stay where you are, your not missing out on anything

10. stay in cali, or pop up to oregon or washington. i live in nw washington by western washington uni. its so awesome, my friends an art student there, and im a student at whatcom community college. both are so nice, and best cheap bud up here. but cali man... come on.