Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed & Papa John's Pizza

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xDS, Sep 18, 2011.

1. I just got an order of Papa John's and I have about 1-1.5g of some weed. I was wondering if I can put the weed underneath the cheese and microwave it so the cheese melts completely. Would I get high?

2. Any help here? Kinda getting hungry...

3. i have no clue, id just toke up and eat. lols

4. Can't toke. Parents around. Just wanted to lift the cheese and microwave it til it melts. Plus I rented Mario Kart for the Wii and would love to be baked while playing.

5. Hahahahahhaha

6. #6 Mason420, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    Not going to happen..
    Doing that you'll only be wasteing your weed :eek:...
    Make a firecracker or just hold onto your bud

EDIT:

eat papa johns,
    i just ate dominos....................goodstufff :smoke:

7. Found this on Marijuana.com forums

So I may.. Just not sure yet.

8. Okay, I've just put it on my pizza and microwaved it. Will update soon.

9. Unfortunately you wont get high off it in the least...

Enjoy though.

10. Oh well. I have a joints worth left. But I do feel different though.. I think it's in my head but meh...

11. Its only been 10 minutes since you put it in the microwave...

can you say ...

Placebo? :cool:

12. good job on wasting some bud.shoulda just rolled a joint and said you were going down to the corner store for a pop or something then smoked said joint.now your just gunna ruin the taste of your pizza with no high at all...

13. I just know I'm insanely tired and when I zone out I forget what i was thinking. Other than that I'm cool.

14. From what I've read here I think you have to process the weed somehow into an oil or butter in order to get high from eating it.

15. Honestly i appreciate the fact that you tried this. Now i'll know, just in case:cool:

16. Its in yer head dude. I used to manage papa johns and after doing inventory/ordering truck i know that there really isnt too much fat in the cheese they use since they went on the whole health food wheat dough kick. sry homie, ya woulda been better sticking it in the garlic butter and doing it that way..Think i just got an idea, thanks =)

17. does anybody wanna play jacks after dinner?

18. i love jacks im down. 2 02 am, fuck yeah!

19. next time get lil caesars if your gonna violate a pizza like that. fail.

20. smoke the pizza, eat the herb

derp