Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed panic/anxiety attacks need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mackasplaff, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Hey. So i was a pretty regular smoker (4-6 times per week), until i stopped about 4 months ago cold turkey. Yesterday night i smoked for the first time after this break. I smoked about 3 fatty hits from a bong and was starting to feel super high and good. However this quickly turned into fear and panic. I kept getting higher and higher and was terrified i was slipping away from reality. I had terrible shakes that i couldn't control at all and my heart was racing. I kept trying to convince myself that it was just weed and i would be ok. This continued for about 30 minutes until i started to come down and feel really good. This is the first time something like that has ever happened to me, does anyone have suggestions to help? Maybe environment, medical, the bud itself or any other reasons?

2. you got high and then got paranoid while high... /thread

3. This same thing happened to me. Paranoia is a shitty thing sometimes, it can make things seem a lot more worse than they are.