Weed over spring break...

Discussion in 'General' started by aguy, Mar 14, 2008.

1. So I'm flying down to Ft. Myers for spring break, and obviously don't want to spend it without my lady mary jane. So I have a couple options I guess.

I could pick some up here, strap it to my sack, and hope I don't get busted in the airport. I haven't flown since a long time ago during the summer or whenever they started freaking out about liquids on the plane (I was waiting for a transfer when that happened and smuggled a 12 pack in my carry-on because I didn't want to waste it, my sister was freaking out haha), so I'm not sure how tight security is these days. I'm not a big fan of that idea in general even if it is pretty lax.

The other option is just try to find someone down there to hook me up. Probably not that hard, I just don't really like walking up to people and asking if they have any. Plus I run the risk of getting jacked, getting shitty weed, the usual stuff that goes along with buying from random people.

So anyone have any thoughts?

2. I would just buy it here and check it, dont put it in your carry on. put in a pair of socks or something, shouldnt have a problem.

3. If your planning on partying down here youll find some weed easily. Everyone has some and if your chillin with random people you get cool with, theyll get you some weed easily. Im going to Daytona for spring break this monday, with an oz, should be fun.

4. Just buy it there, but only buy 10 sacks offa randoms. You wont get bopped TOO much then, just float around partyin it up buyin little bags..youll find dime bags easily.