Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed or the heat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Settthhh, Jul 16, 2012.

1. So I today I was in a suit for awhile and I felt very hot the whole day. I vaporized about 1 trench from my MFLB and had to go outside (still in the suit) about 30 minutes later. Outside it was insanely hot and even hotter where I was standing with about 10 other people in a small area. I then blacked out for a couple minutes, and when I woke up, I was drenched in sweat.

So my question is, was it the weed or the heat that made me pass out?

P.S.
    This was not a lot of weed for me, I have done 3 trenches before (rare) and this one was 1 trench SHARED with a friend.

2. Dude, it was the heat. You were wearing a suit and you yourself said it was very hot that day.

3. Alright good. I was just scared because I want to do some more and I didn't want to pass out again. :smoke:

4. Drink some water holly shit..

How old are you?

I've never heard of this unless we were talking about some 80 year old lady passing out from heat exhaustion.

Seriously drink more water.

5. Really man? When it's hot out and you will be in heat just make sure to hydrate yourself.

6. Heat and watch your fluid intake. You're way, dehydrated to get to that point.

7. wasnt the bud, could of contributed, but theres a way way higher possibility it was the heat, suit, enclosed area, lots of people, and most importantly, DEHYDRATION. Drink some water

8. Happened to my friend last summer was outside working took a break smoked a bowl went back to working blacked out woke up in the hospital. Don't know how the we're contributes but I believe it does

9. Definately from the heat. I've passed out from the heat myself, that shit's dangerous man. When you get to that stage, you know you should really be drinking more water throughout the day. Just keep a bottle on you wherever you go.

10. Maybe it was a combo of both, but probably just the heat