weed or other drugs?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hello?, Jul 2, 2009.

1. I kno theres different highs, but at the best high u can get on weed vs the best high on the other drug. So basically, do u like any other drug, better than weed? And what other drugs have u done other than weed?

2. If I could do shrooms as much as I do weed, and not suffer the crazy psychological consequences, then yeah, I would do that. But I can't, so I don't.

3. cant stand opies, they do not affect me at all. best highs are different. best pyshedellic high ever was lsd, hands down. most trippy was dmt. most fun mdma. i love shrooms, love the relaxed mellow weed high. it varies, i cant say 1 drug has the best high because of set and setting, they make such a differnce in the experinces. as far as things i have done, well its easier to say, i have never done crack or anthing that has to be injected, other than that, i proly tried it at least once

4. personally , if there were no consequences,i would be a speedfreak, but i know that shit is bad for you so a keep it to once every month or so. :)

5. lol there are a lot better drugs than weed

then again, "better" is a matter of opinion

6. Most pharmaceuticals have a better high.

7. i'd take a truck full of benzos or opiates over a truck full of weed any day. i love me some OC's and i loooveee me some xannies :D

8. Personally ive only done weed, and im not gonna do anything else

9. Difficult, difficult.

I loved my experience with molly but Ive only done it once. I didnt like my experience with shrooms but again, Ive only done it once.

Ive done many opioids many times, and I liked every bit of it (well, except the vomiting part). Ive done my fair share of speed (adderall) and oh man, the good times.

It's too close to call so I'll take em all!

10. I can't really say that I like one more then another. I enjoy Cannabis and opiates for very different reasons. I'll prefer one over the other depending on what I have planned for the day. I can get away with opiates around people, but have a hard time hiding my mega-stonedness.

11. ya , the only downside to hallucinogens for me is i cant act straight at all

12. Lot of people start out like that including myself :).

13. This.

14. I like the high from weed because it doesn't make you dope sick and never turns its back on you. However the best high for me would have to be heroin. Just smoking a few bowls gets me where I want to be. But nothing will ever replace weed in my life.

15. i dont really consider weed a drug

but my favorite drug is molly:hello:

if i ever have a daughter ill name her molly

dont get the wrong idea, i only do it once in awhile