Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed or Bub?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Half Stoned, Oct 9, 2010.

1. So, last night I picked up 7 grams of some fruity dank. Around 5 grams left.
    I don't have anything to smoke out of besides a couple rolling papers.
    My friend is selling his bub ... It's crazy. One of the best pieces I've seen.

Only reason why I'm debating this is because I smoke a shit ton.
    What should I get? Another 4 grams or a bub? :smoke:

2. I personally enjoy collecting pieces and using them all as time goes on, instead of just one or two. So I'd probably grab the bub lol. Can always get more bud later.

3. Get the bubbler man, you will enjoy smokin it for years, but u will use up that 4 grams in a few days. Plus i like to think of my pieces as investments, if i ever need some quick and tax free money i can just sell a piece to a friend.

4. The bubbler will probably last longer than the 4 grams. I vote bubbler.

5. I'd say get the bubbler. It'll pay off more in the long run, especially if you have enough green at the moment.

6. bubbler. your weed wil last a few days, a bubbler can last a lifetime if properly taken care of. And just like someone else said, if you need some quick cash you can sell it