Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed or bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hewhom0wns, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Alright so I recently got banned on my 360 and i decided to sell it. Do you think a banned 360 and a 20gb harddrive is worth $50? And if i do end up selling it what should i get, a cheap acrylic bong an a 20 bag? Or an eighth of weed. I use a homemade bong right now and a glass pipe but i really like bongs.

2. banned ? and I'm pretty sure I bought my 120 gb harddrive for more than 50 bucks .

3. #3 hewhom0wns, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Nevermind the prices. $50, cheap bong + weed or just more weed?

4. #4 twilly123, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    ive never heard of a 360 being banned, or a 20gb hard drive, wtf? just your account got banned. and even if your 360 is somehow banned, who would buy a broken 360 and a tiny ass hard drive for 50 bucks. you crazy

5. The xbox itself cant go online, it can only play games offline.

6. #6 homealldayherb, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    dude , I hope you realize you can just buy a live card and create a new account . I'll take a perfectly good xbox for 50 bucks .

7. aight, thats straight. if i were you, i would buy a bong if you dont have a suitable piece already. if you already have a piece thats good enough, then buy the bud. the good thing about a piece tho, is if you change your mind or get sick of it, just sell it to a friend

8. No. You cannot. The CONSOLE is locked.

9. I'd say spend all the money on weed and stick with your glass pipe or save up for a decent bong instead of cheap plastic?

10. #10 homealldayherb, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    oh I stand corrected , how the fuck does that happen ?

11. Go with the bong and a $20, becuase that bong will last you a while and usaly a store bought bong will get you more ripped than a homemade one, go with bong man! :bongin:

12. The asshats who create this console want to SQUEEZE you for your last penny. They'll let your account do whatever the fuck it likes (the ill-gotten gamerscore!) but the console, the expense, you need to buy that shit again.

13. Man, check eBay out.
    Find what the average price is for banned xboxs.

Still works, so I reckon 50min, maybe 65 or 75.

14. Yea that's bullshit but you obviously got banned for something you did.

Get a little bong, then get weed.

15. How did you manage to get banned? Usually you just get console banned from a certain game, not all around. And imo an Xbox that can never go online is worthless... ):

16. Where are you located, OP?

17. Well the guy that modded it the first time said it just needs to be reflashed to play online again. Florida