weed or bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by climbingtrees, Oct 4, 2009.

1. i have $220 extra, should i buy an eighth of weed and save up for the bong later on to buy, or just buy the bong now? it would be a 1 foot green label medicali bong with tree percs, splash guard, and ice catchers. i currently have about 2 grams of weed.

2. I would go for the bong. It could be gone before you know it. unless u got it on hold or something. But i'd still get the bong. Sounds like a pretty sweet one too. Post some pics if u get it.

3. will do, my friend smokes me up a lot. so i mean i wouldnt be without weed, just without my own personal stash, but i might pick up an eighth than go get it in a week, an eighth lasts me for a long time surprisingly.

4. any other input?

5. The boooooong.

"I smoke weed every day of my life, I don't give a FUCK!"

6. All you have to do is evaluate whether having a personal stash for a week or so is more important than getting the bong. For me, I think I would get the bong (especially seeing as how you smoke with your friend so it isn't like you would have to not smoke for a week), given that the bong could be bought by someone else in that time.