Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed or bong..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whatamidoing5294, Mar 23, 2014.

1. So it's spring break and I want to buy an eigth. But on the other hand I eant to save up for a safe and bong.
    Which would you go with ?

sent from my Glad air freshener using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

2. Bongs are great for sure, but if you don't have a good spot to keep it, then the bud may be a better option.

I vote bong. :bongin:

3. You will buy that glass, it will look nice, you will love it, stare at it, then the time will come to smoke, and :cry:

4. Buy weed... get high OR buy bong and not get high... choice is clear to me unless you have another 15-20 for a g of loud alongside the bong just buy the bud and some papers (or a pipe if you have one)

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 iVapeTooMuch, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    Save up for a while until you have enough for both.
    I would also suggest buying in quantity as you get a better price. If you bought a gram for $20 each time, you're spending $560 every ounce!

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

6. Well considering an eighth is 30-70$, if you get a bong it's gonna be shitty. I would buy a pipe and a few grams.

7. I vote bong. An awesome glass piece is an investment that you'll get a ton of use out of. Weed will come soon after and you can get a whole new sesh experience with your epic new bong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

8. *save up. I'm looking at a 500ml EHLE Bong w/ ice catch - $115 . And I get eights here for $50

sent from my Glad air freshener using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

9. If you have a piece already I would buy a gram and so serve it tip I have the 115

10. I had the exact same choice to make last year when I really started getting into it, I chose the bong, and to me it was the right choice.
    I didn't HAVE to get high with that money I had, instead it gave me a better method of getting high for the next time I got weed, which made the wait exciting. 

11. If you don't have a good amount of bud right now, get the bud. Spend your spring break getting high and having fun.