Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed or Bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 29, 2013.

1. $300 worth of dank continue using old standard bong

Or $300 to get a new piece

2. if you have a job and keep getting money i say bong. if youre young and dont have an income then weed is best decision :devious:

3. How much weed can you get in your area for $300? I would consider using $150 to buy weed and $150 can get you a very nice bong if you shop around. 

4. If you buy the bong will you have money for weed ?

5. Easy. $150 or so for a bong on Craigslist or another used website and then get a zip (depending on your prices).

6. This. If you don't have money to get weed after you buy the bong, then what's the point in getting the bong in the first place? lol. I'd say get the weed. $300 is a lot of weed and I bet you'd get more enjoyment out of buying that than buying the bong.

7. You already have a bong so weed.

8. you could get a really good bong for like 200, sell your old one for like 50, buy a half and get stoned

9. Weed dude. I don't see how people can spend so much money on pieces. 

10. The dank dude!! Yes a new bong is good but you don't necessarily have to smoke out of a bong. Use some other tool lol!!

11. Just get he bomb chron. You already know that's what ya want.

12. Weed! Weed! Weed!

Okay… Buy a Fat ass Sack! Lol :D

Enjoy it! and you can actually Get a Decent Glass Bong Less than 100$
    think smarter with your money… i wouldnt spend 300$ on a "bong"

I Work And still wouldnt do that!

13. If you're previous piece is really shitty, then go the bong route. If you have a pretty decent one then weed. Plus you don't have to spend $300 on a bong, you can get a nice ROOR for less if you look around.

14. Weed I don't know why you would need a piece that expensive dude it's not even worth it.

Sent From My Galaxy S3

15. Fuck all these fancy bongs and shit man, use the money on weed. It's the shit that gets you high at the end of the day, roll it up in a paper jobs a gooden.

16. Guys, all your money doesn't have to go to weed...just cause you don't spend 300 bucks on a bong doesn't mean you have to get a fat sack...maybe you could spend a 100 on weed and 200 could be saved up or go to some sick concerts or doing something hella fun.

300 bucks is a shit ton of weed where I live. I have 0 tolerance and .5 gets me blaaaaaaaaaazed to the point of being not functional. And 300 would get me 2oz. Would last me like a good 6 months