Weed or Alcohol

Discussion in 'General' started by adamp, Jan 13, 2008.

1. If you had to choose one that you could use forever and the other you could never use again, which would you choose?

2. Weed .... Alcohol is a poison. I could live without being a drunken bafoon. Marijuana helps kill the pain in my shoulder, ease my anxiety, and gets me to sleep at night.

3. Weed because I won't die from using it every day.

4. Depends on the situation. If i'm at a party or big gathering i'd much rather drink, but if i'm alone or with a few friends than i'd rather smoke.

5. this poll is hard. i like weed and alchohol alot. idk i love weed though.

6. I love both but I love weed more.

7. Crap, I accidently chose alcohol (so that 1 vote so far is mine), but no way in hell would I give up my sacred herb for alcohol.

8. alcohol is good for cleaning
    and making hash out of weed

weed ftw

9. weed 100%

10. I could die happy without ever taking another drink of alcohol again.

Weed, all the way.

11. Always the herb for me. :)

12. Herb, i could live without alcohol

13. Haha, this is a forum full of smokers... Did you really think that more people would choose alcohol than weed?

"God made cannabis, man made alcohol.... in god we trust" - QFT

14. Definetely weed, a lot safer and a lot more fun

15. hands down.........sweet mary jane is far superior to booze.

16. Especially after my recent encounter with alcohol poisoning, weed is WAY better. Drinking is just fun every once in awhile.

17. I've already expelled alcohol from my life. I hate that shit now except for a beer now and then.

18. dude i have been sober for about 3 weeks now without weed and it was hell going 5 days. but i havent drank in about 5 months and can say i dont miss it one bit. i feel more green,natural,and free just better over all without that in me.

19. I like weed more, for all the times I've been caught by the cops (probably a handful of times) I've never gotten in trouble for marijuana...but I got pulled over once and there was a bottle in the back of the car and I got arrested.

20. you need a undecided button.