Weed or alcohol?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Dec 31, 2007.

1. I love both, weed is for relaxing nights when i want to listen to music or watch a movie, and alcohol is for going out to parties or a bar, anything social really. If I had to go without one forever, I don't think I could go without alcohol, it would destroy my social life. Sure I don't "need" alcohol to have fun, but it greatly helps and it helps keep me open and talkative, and I'd say 90% of the girls I have had relationships with, I met them when I was a little buzzed. No weed would suck because it would be annoying, but I think no alcohol would be completely out of the question for me if I had to choose one to stop.

2. Weed, hands down

3. Yep, not even close for me.

if i have the option, 100 times out of 100, I will pick bud :smoke:

4. Thirded. I really enjoy still being able to see straight, talk without slurring, walk properly, and especially still being able to drive. All very nice things that alcohol will not allow. :p

5. Im on probation for the next few years, so I can't smoke bud anyways.. Im an alcoholic, quit for two weeks but then I ended up having three beers last night.. so alcohol all the way.

6. i get very socially introverted after smoking, and i am not like that at all when sober. I can't ever go to a party after smoking because I get anti-social, and I can't talk at all to girls well at all, I just ramble. But drunk I am amazing at picking up girls for some reason, but I don't really get drunk, just buzzed.

7. If I was given the choice of which drug I had to choose the rest of my life, and which ever drug I chose there would never be a consequence for, and I would always have it and it would always be good... BUT I couldn't do any other drug ever again, I would say Marijuana in a heart beat. I geuss you could say I am in love with it. Some people think it is sad, some think its funny, but it's just me. I can't get enough of it. It is so spiritual. It makes you feel so many different emotions and that I consider spiritual. Sorry for the run ons... :)

8. When it comes to chillin' just watchin' a movie i would say weed, but if Im giggin' to some tunes i gotta have beer, but if im at a party its weed, beer, smackers and maybe some powder!:smoking:

9. im the exact same way dude

10. I totally agree, weed over alcohol any day. I hate our society where weed is illegal and
    alcohol is legal. I hate that the only way we're allowed to socialize is to go out drinking.

I've boycotted alcohol for years simply because I'm not allowed to choose between weed and alcohol.

emdyeks, if weed were legal you might find you have much less need for alcohol.

11. i love smoking been smokin for the past 6 years non stop. I would have picked alcohol a few years ago back when i could drank a gallon of vodka wake up the next mourning and go to school. Nowadays i try n stick to bud seeing as how my liver count is 67 and the norm. is between 33-65.FUCK ALCOHOL

12. Getting a little buzzed off alchohol is fun, but I hate being drunk. Bud is no doubt the best, I love being relaxed, I love the thought process, I love the enhanced sense of everything...plus I feel like i'm carrying on a tradition of a culture. lol im baked sry guys.

13. After my I had my first hangover, I never looked at getting drunk the same way I used to.

I'll stick to weed but I like having a screwdriver or a casual drink every now and then.

14. alcohol prolly since im a die-hard elky fan, been drinkin since i was wee aged and had too many shitty experiences w/ elky still dont give up, and drink harder each year. (acute hep of liver, stomach pump + etc.)

Though past 2 years ive been keeping it pretty balanced with weed, so for right now, id take the elky, but a few years down, who knows

15. that's the spirit.

16. Alcohol tried to kill me...so...I'll take bud thanks!:smoking:

17. I could easily go without alcohol but......

WITHOUT WEED I WOULD DIE!

:bongin::D

18. I hardly ever drink, and to be honest I dont like it that much. Weed for me.

19. If I absolutely had to choose one substance for the rest of my life it would be pot.

As often as I call alcohol Satan's urine I'm never going to give up on it.

20. Weed FTW. I drink, and when I drink, I go hard. However everytime I wake up the next swearing I wont do it again, but I do. I much rather like weed. I guess sometime going out to a bar is cool with your friends and its more socially acceptable to drink in most situations. But weed hands down makes your feel better, better buzz/high, and you roll outta bed the next day no problem.