Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed on the tail end of a sickness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kesseler, Dec 2, 2012.

1. So recently I caught a really bad virus that forced me to stop smoking weed for about 5 days. I still had a sore throat on the day I ripped bong, but it was very trivial, and smoking gave me a dry cough until I went to sleep and made me feel worse. I waited until night of the next day and the same thing happened. So my sore throat is still here (though it's nothing compared to what it was), do you think I could use my MFLB to vape or should I just hold off. I'm thinking I should hold off until my symptoms completely go away but I have an eight hour shift today at work and I'd really like to make it bearable.

2. >do you feel like your throat will be bothered

>yes
    don't smoke

>no
    smoke

3. Well I can't really tell if a vape would so I'm just looking for outside opinion/experience

4. >does a vape usually cause any discomfort

>yes
    don't vape

>no
    vape

5. Well it shouldnt be that bad. Just don't take big hits

6. Take a shot of like some Jack Daniels. It'll help clear your symptoms. Smoking just makes the flu worse